Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

And who do you <3?!? Totally got ur name back! Lol sorry to hear you're broken,but glad you're on the up and up now. East coast huh? Only like 8 hrs from me. My friend lives in Md now, her husband got sailor of the year when they lived in Hawaii,then a few months later got discharged cause they were downsizing. Probably gonna visit her in Nov/Dec, we should all meet up and have a drink.

Variable

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jul 29, 2012, 09:45 PM
are you still on army?
are you gonna stay as soldier?

im just curious
Navy, and a Sailor, yes. But not because I want to be! My last day should be around August 30th.

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jul 29, 2012, 10:05 PM
It's nice to your logical ass around these parts again. :)
It's nice to see someone else likes Louis CK. How are you?

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 30, 2012, 03:07 AM
And who do you <3?!? Totally got ur name back! Lol sorry to hear you're broken,but glad you're on the up and up now. East coast huh? Only like 8 hrs from me. My friend lives in Md now, her husband got sailor of the year when they lived in Hawaii,then a few months later got discharged cause they were downsizing. Probably gonna visit her in Nov/Dec, we should all meet up and have a drink.
See, that's why I came to you. I knew you could do it! Thanks a bunch. That would have been SUPER gay if I couldn't get back into this account.

Ha. Believe it or not, I was sailor of the year once too. And no one even told me! It was during my last deployment and I didn't find out until I got back and I was writing an evaluation for myself so my boss gave me everything he wrote on me, and holy shit if I didn't get 1st Marine Division Sailor of the year and he never told me!

But yeah, that's how the military works. They push out the good guys and keep the douche bags. That's why people in the military get more and more intolerable as the ranks get higher. The chances of finding a good person, that stayed because they love it or because they couldn't afford to get out, get slimmer and slimmer as the ranks go up. I know your grandad was a master chief, so obviously I'm not talking about guys like him. Just a general stereotype.

It's a definite possibility that we can try to meet up. My GF has to learn about how nerdy I am eventually!

chick de la lynch

Quote from: Variable on Jul 30, 2012, 03:57 AM
Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jul 29, 2012, 10:05 PM
It's nice to your logical ass around these parts again. :)
It's nice to see someone else likes Louis CK. How are you?

Yes, Louis C.K is fucking awesome.

My year has been up and down, but I have some pretty awesome people in my life so it makes me forget about all the shitty parts. School is starting soon and hopefully it'll be my last year. I love summers but I also hate them because I'm pretty much an oaf for three months. At least when I'm in school I feel useful.

Variable

God, it would be amazing to have a summer again. Enjoy it while you can. They never come back.

tarkil

Hello homeboy ! Glad to see you around here again...

Enjoy sucking the milk from the government's teat (sweet irony indeed.....) !!!   ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Yeah. I'm such a fucking hippie now! It's pathetic! But in my defense, I really do live in a lot of pain every day so I feel OK about it.

It's good to be back and see all 10 people that were here last year are still here ;) I don't know why I ever left. I'm dedicated this time though. We shall revive this board! Or make a really annoying attempt to!

tarkil

How did you get all these injuries ?

Not picking up soapbars in the showers I hope ?

Variable

God no. Throwing the soap across the shower and scooting on my knees trying to grab everything that protruded my way!

Wear and tear man. The infantry makes you old, fast. Putting on all that weight then running around mountains. Everyone thinks Marines are all bad ass. In reality all my friends and I are more broke than our grandparents. We just self medicate and push through it then our bodies are finally like "FUCK YOU" and quit. Pretty lame.

tarkil

I see... That kinda sucks...

Good thing is that you're still young, so you should hopefully recover properly !
Where are you at the moment ? US ?

Variable

Yeah it's pretty lame. My hip and shoulder should get A LOT better after some surgeries, but probably never 100%. My back....I don't really even know what's wrong with it so it's hard to say. But, it got me out of the Navy and I can finally start the rest of my life, so that's good.

I'm still in California. The shit-hole of california, Twentynine Palms, but it's home! Ill be moving to Maryland soon.

Variable

Where are you man? Still raping Asian whores or did you finally go back to fucking gay Frenchmen?

rock_n_frost

do really girls like sailor soldiers ?
or is this an enigma
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on Jul 30, 2012, 11:39 AM
Where are you man? Still raping Asian whores or did you finally go back to fucking gay Frenchmen?

Nah man, I'm still in Hong Kong indeed, but by now, whores do know better and hide when they see me coming !  :)

Variable

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jul 30, 2012, 02:08 PM
do really girls like sailor soldiers ?
or is this an enigma
I honestly don't really know how to answer this question.  I mean.... I guess it all depends on the girl? And the guy?

Some girls had granddads, dads, or brothers in the military so they grew up thinking it was a cool thing (i.e. look at Kelly, her grandad was in the Navy so she likes Sailors.) Then there are other girls that were raised to be more attracted to the anti-hero John Lennon types (i.e. Blixa) So they tend to go that way.

But then the guy himself can sway the opinion. There are positive and negative stereotypes of military guys. Some girls are impressed that you have the positive stereotypes, others are impressed that you prove the negative stereotypes wrong. It all just depends on how you act.

Then there are other girls that just want the steady paycheck and the benefits. There are A LOT of girls like that who hang around military bases.

Me personally? Obviously, It's always been pretty easy for me to get a lady. But a quality lady? Well... a uniform probably wouldn't be the reason a QUALITY lady is attracted to me. It's my keen sense of sensitivity and understanding while still being able to be strong and making her feel safe. Or because I'm white and I look like the Ken doll they played with when they were a kid.... Whatever works for them ;)
Quote from: tarkil on Jul 30, 2012, 02:18 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jul 30, 2012, 11:39 AM

Nah man, I'm still in Hong Kong indeed, but by now, whores do know better and hide when they see me coming !  :)
And they fucking should. You sick fuck. I heard you guys voted out Sarkozy. WTF man? Now I gota learn some new guys name. No, fuck that. I'm still trying to find a way to remember that fat bitch from Germany. You guys can't be messing with us simple Americans like this. Bring back Sarkozy. He was fucking a model. What else do you want out of your president?

rock_n_frost

This is so sensable.
I didnt know you have emotions/feelings in you.
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Variable

I don't. I'm just a good actor.

devilinside

Yes,I believe a lot of women love sailors...or any man in uniform for that matter. But I think men in the Navy are the sexiest.

sexycm

Men in the navy are sexy  :)

Vesanic

Now that's a hell of a first post.

Variable

She has AIDS! Trust me on this one.

But that's OK, it's kind of a good thing. You can vaginally fuck a girl with AIDS then share a needle with her and reasonably expect to come out clean.

Hepatitis on the other hand......no needle sharing. I just don't understand how anyone could have a relationship like that.