Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Quote from: Subliminal on Jun 13, 2007, 08:13 AM
There is something kinda weird about going to see a sunken ship, Especially when you know people have died and are still in there.

But i'd love it all the same, I love history, Mainly about England though..
England and the US share plenty of the same history as far as sunken ships and dead soldiers go. 

Subliminal

Or any country.

Variable

Yeah I suppose.  but I personally just really appreciate the relationship our countries have with each other. 

White Pwny

Damn dude...yer thread sucks more than mine does!   =o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

yeah, not enough board member nudity

Subliminal

Not enough people who care more like.

Variable

I think you got that sentence backwards

Subliminal

You can say it either way.

Variable

no, I can't because I like to sound intelligent.  You on the other hand.  You can speak however you like buddy

Subliminal

I come from where the English language originated, So don't give me that bollocks.

Variable

yeah we just perfected it.  God bless Noah Webster.

Variable

so last night I go out to the bar with a couple of really good friends I have not seen in a long time.  One is in the navy and the other I used to work in the ER with so we had a lot of catching up to do.  I was not particularly looking to hit on any females because I was chilling with my friends.  But what straight male is not always looking right?  So wow, our waitress was like a dream girl.  She was not like super model hot but like that really cute I would totally marry her kind of hot.  And so I mean of course we start to hit on her a bit.  And I guess she liked it because even though she was super busy she would sit and talk to us for a while.  well, for once, I was actually on my A game last night and was doing pretty dam good.  Even got her to admit that she liked me by trickery (muhahahahaha)  and so im like oh this is great.  As long as I keep this up nothing can ruin it right?  WRONG.  Out of the corner of my eye I see this blonde walking towards us.  and im like, no, go away.  Because if the waitress sees me talking to you shes going to think im a dog just trying to get some and be turned off.  Well no prob I can just blow her off right?  WRONG.  Its a fucking girl I went to middle school with.  Ahhhh so I had to tell her and her friend with ridiculously huge boobs (not complaining) to sit down and chill with us.  And yeah I mean we hit it off well with them.  But I really wanted that waitress, and it was over after that.  Middle school girl chilled with us for like 2 hours so im sure it looked like we picked them up.  grrrrrrrrrr.  had to let all of that out

But I am supposed to fuck mid school girl tonight so I guess it worked out.  But still, the waitress was SO DAM CUTE!

I call that story "pwned"

oldgentlovecraft

Variable

it worked out ok though.  I met up with mid school girl (amy) last night and actually had one of the best evenings I have had since I can remember.  My friend and I went over to her house and her roommate was there.  Her roomate kelly was just about the hottest girl I have seen and surprisingly she had a wonderful personality.  Plus I found out I actually really like amy.  We just drank beer and played stupid card games all night.  Then....went upstairs and did stuff.  Really cool girl though.  We hit it off great.  too bad I a leaving in like a week.

devilinside

Cause girl's named Kelly rawk uber hard my friend...you should know! ;)

Variable

lol my sisters name is kelly too. 

penny

Variable

you are just jealous that you dont know any girls named kelly

penny

actually, i do. she is very hot.

Variable