@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Variable

Slut

there I will say it in my own topic so no one gets mad at me

WetPunaniOvenBaked

You can't disappear anymore / I see your face lurking outside the window / You say you're a trifle, I'm a bore / You touch yourself put your face in the pillow / but the funny thing about you is / You remembered to leave it behind / and the funny thing about me is / I'm a member of the Right Brigade / Makes no difference to me what side you choose / What side will lose / All there is to perceive is what I want / And I know how to get it / But the funny thing about you is / You remember to leave it behind / and the funny thing about me is / I'm a member of the Right Brigade

Variable

you're like a bad version of vanilla ice

WetPunaniOvenBaked

You're like the most plain human being i know.

Variable

seeing as how you are a low life loser and probably only know other low life losers I will take that as a compliment.

Have a good time at sucking at anything you ever try to do at life.

WetPunaniOvenBaked

Oh wait i'm suppose to make a hateful comment back right?
whatever, back to the humor, enough with the hate.
I'm better then you at anything, and i'm younger, i've already done and seen and been more places then you, you had to get a ticket in the navy to do that, and your still on a computer. Oh yeah and I can dunk with one hand.

Variable

It really took you a whole day to think of that?

Im willing to bet (heavily) that the only thing you are better than me at is passing out in gutters.

and an acid trip does not count as seeing and being more places than me dumb ass

WetPunaniOvenBaked

haha see fool, everything you say is false. Took me a whole day, how about 10 seconds? i don't get on all motherfuckin day like you fool, and passing out in gutters, man enough with your stereotypes becasue your a racist white redneck rubberneck jarhead. I'm not that indian, you'd think i'm white, and i've never done acid, but yo if you got some then hook it up, or not, cause your a hater. now make another hateful comment back, i double dare ya.

Variable

well first of all its Leatherneck and when you are trying to say "you are" its you're not your.

2nd.  I dont spend as much time on this board as you may thing.  But my mind just works fast enough where I can make multiple post in a pretty short period of time.  Scary I know.  Shit and they grammatically make sense unlike almost everything that comes out of your half brained head.

3rd.  You are a low life idiot.  I dont know why you are trying to play it off like you are some bright shinning member of society after you have made a bunch of idiot low life topics about drugs and depression and living like a total low life.  So either you are making up shit for attention or you are a low life.  either way you are a pathetic loser.

WetPunaniOvenBaked

Jus keep goin on an on and on an on with the same shit, einstein would classify you as insane for displaying all this insanity. i'm the shit, i'm the singer, and i'd rather act like i was a shining member of society then be on the internet trying to do the same to a society filled with haha's, commas, and people bitching about "gramatical errors" when if you were really so smart you'd be doing somthing with all that so called potential but your not, and your not going to, and your not even smart at all, and you have nothing inside you that you've even showed through words that makes me give the slighest fuck about you but the funny thing is i have and obviously from all your hate i do matter and i dont know why, i keep trying to say shit to shut you the fuck up and stop making it like i matter, but for some reason i still matter, fame doesnt stop at hate or love, fame goes both ways, i dont want your fashion, leave me alone.

Variable

now you just sound like a bad vanilla ice trying to write like chino

and buddy, you dont have to tell me that you are trying to "act like a shining member of society"  we all know you are one big bad act.  And that you just some rotting person who we are all too ashamed of to call a member of society.

And yes your grammar does suck.  No matter how hard you try to play it off like it does not matter.  It is really sad and pathetic that most 4th graders could write better than you.  And you claim not to fit any stereotypes, ha!  Fucking loser

Variable

Ok so they have something out here on okinawa called the banana show.  You can ask most guys stationed out here for the past 30-40 years about the banana show and most of them will know about it.  See was this really hot girl in her 20s or so who just happened to have extremely crazy control of her vaginal muscles.  She could do all kinds of cool stuff with them.  Like stack a roll of quarters on top of a wine bottle, then sit on the quarters and suck them up with her pussy.  Then SHOOT, literally shoot, them out into designated targets feet away one at a time.  But the big show stopper is that she takes a banana and puts it up there and then it comes out in pieces.  Soooooo 30-40 years ago this was awesome because there was this super hot chick doing all this kinky naked shit on stage.  Well 30-40 years later, she is still doing it.  So the chick is like 60 now.  But you HAVE to go see it, I mean you just have to.  so its my friends birthday and none of us had seen it.  So we went and there comes a part when she ask a volunteer to get up on stage and do....well it all depends on how far you are willing to go.  So NO one in the room had enough balls to do it.  And I wanted the show to go on.  So I jumped up there.  and well here is a short clip from it.  You are not allowed to have a camera in the show because it is an illegal show.  so its a real shitty video because my friend was hiding the camera then my other drunk friend kept getting in the way of it.  But you can get the point from the clip.  and yes that is a banana that hits my forehead at the end. 

well ok the video is taking forever to upload.  But I already typed all this.  so im posting it now, video soon to come.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

lol yeah.  sorry im being a entertainment tease.  I forgot how long it takes youtube to upload out here in okinawa.  But ill get it all hooked up tomorrow sometime

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

heres the vid.  Sorry it does not show more
[youtube=425,350]saX2MGVzyiU[/youtube]

Variable

tarkil

Sexy ass ? Where ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.