Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

White Pwny

Psh.   - 2 friend points.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

good think I have infinity friend points.

T-Rock

So how have You been Trey? I haven't talk to you in fo' EVA.

Variable

no kidding.  way to just bail out on me!  Im doing pretty good though.  Stupid busy.  But that will get better soon.

How are you?  I heard you are back in illinois?

devilinside

[youtube=425,350]dtlPOgePh7w[/youtube]

thought you might like the backstreet video

deafnotes

Quote from: Variable on Aug 08, 2008, 04:33 PM
Im 22, just if you were wondering.

And I am from New Mexico.  Which is very far from new york so I was not like directly affected by 911.  But I mean, it was an attack on my country.  I don't take that lightly at all.  I am a firm believer in the "speak softly, but carry a big stick" policy.  And yes I realize that the US doesn't really speak softly at all these days.  But I still believe in dropping the Hammer on someone who attacks you.  I don't believe that war is something to be taken lightly.  I think that war can pretty much be avoided in any situation.  However once someone fires that first shot, its all over.  Al Qaeda fired that first shot.  A really big first shot at that.  And it wasn't the first time.  Just the most successful.  So, its hammer time

Do I believe that Saddam Hussain had anything to do with 911?  No.  Do I think Iraq was a threat to the national security of The US before Operation Iraqi Freedom?....probably not.  Do I think there is Al Quaeda in Iraq today?  Absolutely.  Do I think we need to finish what we started?  100%.

And yes I recently did 9 months in afghanistan.  I saw combat multiple times. 

And yes, the US Army has multiple forces ( I think they call them Brigades) In Europe.  Just like I am stationed in Japan.  Its not like a combat deployment.  Its just an over seas duty station.  Im not 100% sure of the reason the Army is in Europe.  But im sure it has a lot to do with not concentrating our forces in 1 spot.  I know that we are in Japan, guam, and South Korea because of the unstable Asia countries ( especially North Korea) in the region.  Also because Japan does not have a military, so we took over that responsibility for them.

wow i didnt know that japan have no military.
how about those conspiracies we hear about 9/11. do you buy those shit?

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Aug 28, 2008, 06:14 AM
[youtube=425,350]dtlPOgePh7w[/youtube]

thought you might like the backstreet video
dam yo.  That video like showed me the meaning of being lonely and shit.  Deep

Variable

Quote from: deafnotes on Aug 28, 2008, 11:51 PM
Quote from: Variable on Aug 08, 2008, 04:33 PM
Im 22, just if you were wondering.

And I am from New Mexico.  Which is very far from new york so I was not like directly affected by 911.  But I mean, it was an attack on my country.  I don’t take that lightly at all.  I am a firm believer in the “speak softly, but carry a big stick” policy.  And yes I realize that the US doesn’t really speak softly at all these days.  But I still believe in dropping the Hammer on someone who attacks you.  I don’t believe that war is something to be taken lightly.  I think that war can pretty much be avoided in any situation.  However once someone fires that first shot, its all over.  Al Qaeda fired that first shot.  A really big first shot at that.  And it wasn’t the first time.  Just the most successful.  So, its hammer time

Do I believe that Saddam Hussain had anything to do with 911?  No.  Do I think Iraq was a threat to the national security of The US before Operation Iraqi Freedom?….probably not.  Do I think there is Al Quaeda in Iraq today?  Absolutely.  Do I think we need to finish what we started?  100%.

And yes I recently did 9 months in afghanistan.  I saw combat multiple times. 

And yes, the US Army has multiple forces ( I think they call them Brigades) In Europe.  Just like I am stationed in Japan.  Its not like a combat deployment.  Its just an over seas duty station.  Im not 100% sure of the reason the Army is in Europe.  But im sure it has a lot to do with not concentrating our forces in 1 spot.  I know that we are in Japan, guam, and South Korea because of the unstable Asia countries ( especially North Korea) in the region.  Also because Japan does not have a military, so we took over that responsibility for them.

wow i didnt know that japan have no military.
how about those conspiracies we hear about 9/11. do you buy those shit?
No, I dont buy those conspiracies one bit.  No doubt in my mind that there is/was some dirty shit going on with the Bush administration.  But that is an evil beyond what I believe MOST people are capable of.  There would be a whistle blower or two with some real credible facts and info that would come out.  Or, if it was true.  There wouldn't be a single word about it.  If you are good enough to pull some shit like that off.  You are good enough to snuff out some college hippy trying to make a case on youtube.  The majority of people in the world really are good people.  We out number the truly evil people 1,000,000 to 1.  That's why we are so captivated by figures like Adolf Hitler , Charles Manson, Jeffery Dahmer, and Osama Bin Laden.  They are rare and terrifying figures that we ( the majority ) take action against for the protection of things that are good and right. 

and no, Japan does not have a military because we whooped that ass in WW2.  They have a defense force, but not a military.  They pretty much lost their right to have a military when they tried pulling genocide of CHINA.  Then went to war with America when we set up naval blockades to stop them. 

deafnotes

ohh. japan is the german in europe. haha
im aware of that WWII shit. japan who fuckd up alot of countries in asia. my country is one of them

Variable

where are you from?

whodunit?

Quote from: deafnotes on Aug 31, 2008, 03:31 AM
ohh. japan is the german in europe. haha
im aware of that WWII shit. japan who fuckd up alot of countries in asia. my country is one of them

so you're fucked up?

Variable

No, big brother USA stepped in and helped

lostpilot

hey, how are you?

Variable

pretty good man.  A little tired.  I have that board tomorrow.  But im kind of just relaxing.  If I dont know it by now, I dont think im going to get it.  Just sort trying to get some personal finantual things sorted out ( in a good way ) and about to sit down and start reading here in a few min

whodunit?

Quote from: Variable on Sep 08, 2008, 01:49 PM
No, big brother USA stepped in and helped

god bless america

how are you Trey?

Variable

lol, I was just joking man.  Im doing good.  Watching the news and getting a little frustrated.  Between Obama and McCain im becoming more and more disappointed every day.

But yeah, I got a pretty big test today.  So im loading up on caffeine for that.  And uh, getting ready to get the fuck off Okinawa.  How are you doing man?

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Sep 09, 2008, 12:20 AM
l  Watching the news and getting a little frustrated.  Between Obama and McCain im becoming more and more disappointed every day.

I think you and I(more so me) would be better candidates for Prez than these two retards.  ;D

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 09, 2008, 01:09 AM
l  Watching the news and getting a little frustrated.  Between Obama and McCain im becoming more and more disappointed every day.

I think you and I(more so me) would be better candidates for Prez than these two retards.  ;D
I think that with a little bit more education and a few years of experience on both our parts, you would be correct.

whodunit?

lol, I was just joking man.  Im doing good.  Watching the news and getting a little frustrated.  Between Obama and McCain im becoming more and more disappointed every day.

But yeah, I got a pretty big test today.  So im loading up on caffeine for that.  And uh, getting ready to get the fuck off Okinawa.  How are you doing man?

I know you were joking ;) Where are they sending you now?

I'm doing good. Getting the business started. We have a lot of new kids, so it's great. I'm also starting new studies; well actually I'm going to continue my English studies, though now it's gonna be M.A.