Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

lol, I forgot to make that my myspace pic

White Pwny

Get on it boiiii!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

dude, quit being a dick and talking to me like this and get on yahoo

White Pwny

Dude, I've been doing shit!   I just had to do my hair, cuz Jax is coming over!!!

Variable

yeah, you better get all did up for her

mrs_swa

you're right, she better :)
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

White Pwny

I did!   It definatly needed to be straightened.  I don't think I'm going to do make up.   haha.

Variable

oh god.  living amongst all men for almost 2 years made me forget how annoying girls are

White Pwny

Shut your face! 

Variable

T-Rock

LoL @ sinners "shut yer face" I love her... HELLLLOOOOOO TREY! I have finally popped on here..But only cuz you asked me to.

devilinside

LMAO @ that pic of Ross!!! He Pm'd me telling me to delete it...how funny. He didn't mind posting naked pics of Brooke on here...

White Pwny

All I gotta say is ^5 Tara for getting rid of him!   lolz.    I'm sure he will be back next week... with another name... again.   =o)

devilinside

Yeah...that was some funny shizz.

White Pwny

..... and Trey missed it all!

Variable

I can't help it that I have a real life to jugle with my e-life!  Im sorry.  They had really good sales at Banana Repubic, I had to get there ;)

White Pwny

that really sounded gay.

How are you btw.  Long time no talk.  =o(

T-Rock

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 24, 2008, 01:53 PM
All I gotta say is ^5 Tara for getting rid of him!   lolz.    I'm sure he will be back next week... with another name... again.   =o)

Then I guess I will just have to draw inspiration from one of his lame rambles....And draw another picture...OF HIM,...cuz thats TOTALLY HIM..... and he will get all offened and leave........again.

^5 cyn!

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 24, 2008, 09:03 PM
that really sounded gay.

How are you btw.  Long time no talk.  =o(

I know.  Thats why I said it.  I was actually looking for a bed bath and beyond too.  But didn't find one.  But straight up, I got a sick deal at BR and Hugo Boss..shit and timberland.  This outlet mall is the shit.  Now I just have to decorate my house and ill be good.  I even already got a date for tonight ;)

Oh yeah sinner.  I don't want to hear about us not talking either.  Because I get on yahoo all the time and you are not on.  You are posting here, but not on yahoo.  Even when I tell you to get on, you still don't.  So you know when I get on now, in the evenings and weekends.  But nooooooooo

Quote from: T-Rock on Nov 24, 2008, 10:03 PM
Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 24, 2008, 01:53 PM
All I gotta say is ^5 Tara for getting rid of him!   lolz.    I'm sure he will be back next week... with another name... again.   =o)

Then I guess I will just have to draw inspiration from one of his lame rambles....And draw another picture...OF HIM,...cuz thats TOTALLY HIM..... and he will get all offened and leave........again.

^5 cyn!
yeah ill get in on the pics next time too.  That is our history after all.  Blondie has to come back too though and get in on it.  You did great with that one though.

White Pwny