Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

lol ... horizontal hugs... sexay name! ;D
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Thank you thank you.  look for our new album coming out in may.  Its called "abstinence for you, orgies for me."

devilinside

oohh...that's not nice!

Variable

It's a nice thought. For me anyways.  It's all art. Don't knock it

live@space

Variable

I don't know man, I'm lost too

devilinside

ouch,your avatar is painful!!

Where are pictures of you in your Navy dress blues or whatever they are called?!?!?!?!?!?!

*poke poke*

Variable

Yes they are the Dress blues.  What is wrong with popeye?

devilinside

hahah awesome!! And you with a gun....should I be scared? I remember when my brother got out of the Navy,I stole his pea coat. Fuck I wish I still had that thing. :(  And you're cuter that Popeye...

Variable

lol thanks.  Yeah that pea coat is pimp.  All others are just lame imitations.  No worries about me with a weapon.  I'm not really supposed to be the one shooting at people.  I am supposed to be the one patching people up when they get shot.  But strangely enough they give me 2 weapons, and everyone else just one.  How's that for a big fuck you to the Geneva convention

devilinside

I wonder if I went to the base in Norfolk if I could find another coat?? Probably not. Grrr... So when you went through training and stuff,how difficult was the gas chamber for you? I looked through one of those "year book" type things and saw guy's coming out about to die. And I must ask....are you a Bush supporter???

Variable

yeah if you can get on a base.  They all have little thrift shops that you can probably find one in if you keep checking.  They are cheap in those places too.

Oh man.  Did I ever hate the gas chamber.  I was actually supposed to go 2 days ago but I ducked out.  A lot of jobs in the navy only have to do it in boot camp and that is it.  But corpsman do it at least once a year.  I did it 2 times last year.  I am sure i will be doing it again before I got to Afghanistan.  It fucking sucks.  It is so unnecessary too.

So I would love to think my politics are more complex that what party I support or whether I support one politician or not.  but if you must know yes I am a republican and I like Bush.  But no one is right 100% of the time.  Not the democrats or republicans or any specific politician.  So I know what I believe and what I support and whoever is throwing it out there, good to go.

devilinside

I can get on the base no problem,thanks to my grandfather. I will be heading there in April. I used to love going there as a kid and seeing the ships. I went on the one my brother was on,the USS Hayler,and I got all panicky being in the tight corridors. My grandfather was on the USS Iwo Jima. I took pictures of some of the stuff they had in Virginia Beach last October.

When do you go to Afghanistan. Damn,i'm like 50 questions. Tell me to shut up whenever.

And though I do not support Bush,you managed,for a republican,to put that very well. The majority of Bush supporters i've talked to are very harsh when it comes to the democratic party.

Variable

nice pics.  I don't get to see much of the blue side navy.  A lot of republicans can be very harsh.  It is the elitist attitude we have due to our conservatism.  However if you take a step back and look at it democrats are just as bad.  I mean you wana talk about harsh, look at how non bush supporters talk about him.  The guy get such a bad wrap.  Even if he does something good he still gets shit just because it is the thing to do.  I wish people would take more of a non bias look at the things he does.  Its not ALL bad.

devilinside

I feel the same way about Clinton. Yeah he fucked up,but he also did ALOT of good as far as unemployment and the deficit goes. The only good thing I can think of that Bush has done in the past 7 years is come up with the child tax credit. :p

Variable

I am under the belief that no one knows enough to really have a true educated opinion.  So I pretty much just don't care any more

devilinside

Variable

I just hope the next guy in office keeps me alive

devilinside

Or gal! ;)

you like that shit, huh??

law

Quote from: Variable on Jan 27, 2007, 05:11 AM
I am under the belief that no one knows enough to really have a true educated opinion.  So I pretty much just don't care any more

I'm educated enough to know that that's balls.