Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 27, 2007, 06:09 PM
Or gal! ;)

you like that shit, huh??

sorry to break it, but john mccain is running.  good luck at finding someone to beat him

devilinside

Wasn't he once republican then turned democrat or vice versa??? Or Kerry's runningmate?? Hell I cant remember. He was quite funny..

devilinside

How do you feel about having a woman president?

Variable

I am not as aware of his history as I thought I was.  I recently did a bit of reading about him and found some new things out.  But he is a republican.  However he is very respected in the democrat community.  He is pretty dam left wing for a republican.  So I personally think he is a awesome candidate for the republicans because after bush america is sick of conservatism.  however the polls from the last presidential election compared to the recent elections for senators shows that the voters are not too fixed on party status.  But he did some really amazing things in the Navy.  He was a pilot.  And he was on the USS foristal when It caught fire.  It was a really bad incident in navy history.  The most casualties in a non war related incident.  well he was in his aircraft when the fire started.  and there is video of him jumping through the flames to safety.  he got burned bad.  And they offered him a out.  But he stayed in the navy and was shot down during Vietnam.  He broke his arms and legs in the fall, and was taken as a pow.  He was almost dead when he got there.  But his fellow soldiers helped him out.  Well in the mean while his dad was promoted to admiral.  So the vietnamese were trying to win browney points and give him back.  But he refused to leave the camp unless they sent every one else home with him.  They beat him every day to make him go.  But he did not....pretty fucking hardcore guy if you ask me.  Someone that truly understands war as neither clinton or bush could ( I won't criticize Bush SR. or Reagan because there wars went off without a hitch) 

As far as a woman president goes.  Sure.  I have nothing against it.  But hillary is not her.  She already had her term in office when Bill was there, and you all know that is true.  I think we will see a hispanic president before anything else though.  Maybe a good chance with bill richardson from new Mexico.  A black president has been in order for years.  But the sudden boom of Hispanics into the country have everyone looking for their vote.  I think mainly because the black community has already been established pretty good.  They pretty much all know their parties and have their vote fixed as most white Americans do too (yes I know that contraindicates my last sentence of the first paragraph) But the Hispanics are still looking at, who can help me more, and don't know the answer.  And of course democrats help the lower class more.  So Richardson is a likely candidate.  They would have pushed him harder this year because of his face time at the democratic convention last year, and all the talks he has had with north korea.  But he would also be under scrutiny because of Las Alamos, new Mexico.  1) the los alamos national labs were compromised and leaked top secret nuclear secrets to china.  and 2) almost the entire city burned down in a "controlled burn" a few years back.  Among other things in NM that he needs to fix before he will be at presidential status.  Anyways though.  A woman, yes, eventually. But not yet.  And I have no problem with it.  History has shown that women can be very successful at running countries.  And America has lost much of its macho attitude and is more willing to accept change these days.  So we will see.  That is my 2 cents for the day

devilinside

Fuck...that was alot. I will admit,I did like John Mccain. I'm a pretty hard core democrat for the most part,but alot of his points hit head on. He stood up for Kerry when all that swift boat vet drama went down. I dunno,as far as I can tell,he seems cool.

And I honestly think that Hilary could do it this year. I think it's between her and Obama. Cant wait for the primaries....

Variable

I did not appreciate the whole swift boat vet drama either.  I mean it is really none of our places to judge anyone who served.  I thank god that I am not going to a war like Vietnam.  I got nothing on those guys.  However kerry did bring it on himself by pretty much basing his entire campaign on that shit.....ok I know it was not his entire campaign.  But he did give it way to much attention......Hilary is a no go in my opinion.  In order for a woman to win.  She will have to have a HUGE support from the women of America.  And well, from what I have heard.  She just does not.  Like it or not, a lot of women lost respect for her when she stayed with bill.  And a lot of women don't see her as a woman at all.  Just a heartless man without a penis.  This is not all hear say from me.  I have heard it on many different am radio talk shows.  Because we alllll know that is where all the truth is spoken ;)  still I believe it though.  I really believe that they only reason her and obama are in the news so much is because they are spectacles.  The media is just playing into the fact that they are different and potentially could be the president.  It is fun for the viewers and a easy spin for the networks.  But really, what have either of them done to actually deserve that attention?  The sad thing is that America is so wrapped up in what the media says that they might actually buy into this shit.(want proof America takes the news way to serious,  look up the video of people crying after Terri Schiavo died).  Any ways I am getting way off subject here.  Pretty much I do believe it is possible for one of those two to make it just off spectacle alone.  America is obsessed with this crap.  We might as well make an American Idol campaign for 2008.  But I think if you size then up against someone like Mccain I doubt they will make much for competition.

devilinside

I dunno,Mccain has done some really silly shit,and some people might not take him seriously. He's on a tv talk show sometimes making funny coments and stuff....and singing Barbra Streisand!

[youtube=425,350]eLjHKMBZ1ik[/youtube]

People in general take the media way too seriously,but unfortunately that's all we have to base our opinions of the people on. Yeah,they come to our states on thier campaign trail,but sometimes we need more than that.

I believe EVERYTHING I see on tv!!!!!!!!1111 ;)

JOKE!

Variable

ahahahahaha he pwned the shit out of her.  That was great.  God forbid we get a president with a personality

White Pwny

Heyyyyyyyyyy Trey Trey.  I haven't given ya any love in a while.   (maybe cuz the political shit was boring TEH fuck outta me!)

*gets this topic back on the first page*

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Yeah, dam that political bull shit.  You are not doing much for my argument in the Oh noz topic

White Pwny

I guess I didn't think you needed my help!   

*goes to watch  "Smack my Bitch UP" vid.*

Variable

yes.  Good good.  The investigation on transexuals is much more important

White Pwny

*cheers*   For naked people in videos.   Teh Hawtness.

Variable

cheers for nakid me!

devilinside

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Stick it in her pooper.

devilinside

Dammit quit saying that! I'm a good girl,and only dirty whores do that!!!!!

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Alright.

Place your male genetalia inside the entrance to her anal cavity.

devilinside

same damn thing...groooodieeeeee!

Variable