Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

hey man, a bit of male nudity is good for everyone every now and then

In other news I went out tongith and only drank 2 drinks.  So ha to all of you who think I am an alcoholic. 

And in much better news I now have 2 women wanting me to take them out tomorrow for valintines day.  How the fuck that happened in one night I have no idea.  ANd I am sure I will fuck it up.  But its good to go for now

devilinside

Some male nudity is ok...chic's are better though.

You are still a sot. HAHA!

And jsut keep your mouth shut and you should be fine!! I'M KIDDIN! And no,you can't take both of them,so dont try that. Just be a good boy!

Variable

no trust me I know I can't take both of them.  They were so jealous of eachother.  It was awesome

devilinside

ooh that is awesome! You should take a pic with one's name on you dick and show it to the other. ha...no dont do that.

White Pwny

Trey take a pic of someone's name on his dick????  NOOOOOO!  Say it aint so!  :D
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

LMAO!!!! Hell,they've probably already written their names on it. TREY'S A FREAK!!

^5 ;p

Do you have a Valentine for VD day?? Not THAT VD!

Variable

I have a vd for ever day of the week

White Pwny

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Feb 14, 2007, 05:51 AM

damn man... i really dont know what to say about that one. hahaha

White Pwny

...he's such a whore..... :D

devilinside

hooker..that's better!

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 14, 2007, 05:59 AM
Quote from: Variable on Feb 14, 2007, 05:51 AM

damn man... i really dont know what to say about that one. hahaha

dont worry.  I can only give them to you one time

devilinside

As much as I like you and as tempting as it is...I like my stuff nice and clean the way it belongs. But I guess we could perform in from of each other.

Variable

how bout we just cover ourselves in latex and go at it.

devilinside

That's possible,but I LOVE the feel of skin. But I huess we can use the super sensitive body wrap.

LET GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!

Variable

Bout time you ask

So I just found out that this bar tender that I am in love with, one of the girls who said I have to take her out tonight.  Has not seen a cock in 18 months because she is bi and she has been on a woman trip for the past year or so.  But her gf just left her and my cock was the first one she has seen in 18 months and now she wants me !!!!!!!!!!! wtf!!!!!!!!!!! I love it

devilinside

Yeah,I'm kinda shy. But I think we've known each other long enough.

Well it sounds like it is going to be your lucky night!! Just be sure to take pictures,and if she needs a chic to finish the job,give her my #. Ooooooooooh ;)

Variable

lol, we are freaks.  The lot of us

devilinside

Yeah,but I can usually control myself. I'm not saying you cant....fuck who am I kidding! We've seen you naked!!

*giggles like a school girl*

Variable