Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

I think he's sleeping it off......   :D
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

booooooooo! I'm listening to NKOTB!!! :D

White Pwny

Jam out wit yer clam out Girlie.

devilinside

HAHA!! It was you that said that on the phone????

devilinside

He needs to get here!!

*FIRESTARTER*

Variable

actually i was not sleeping. Right when i was getting all comfy and starting to post and shit my roomate walked in bloody as hell and I had to take him in to go get stiches and shit.  I was drunk as hell and up for like 28 hours.  It sucked

devilinside

What happened to him???

Variable

you got the story woman

Sea~Bass

Queer.

I reckon.
Quote from: CHONGOMARANIRA--LOTION ~~ BIZARRE'98link=topic=11710.msg461364#msg461364
YOURE JUST PLAIN HOMO!

YOUUU BORE ME TO SL:L:LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Variable

yes, it was a strange story.  Glad to see your vocabulary is getting better.  If you keep this up people might actually stop thinking you are a retard and you can stop crying yourself to sleep at night.

White Pwny

Sea~Bass

^^ Your a funny varmit.
Quote from: CHONGOMARANIRA--LOTION ~~ BIZARRE'98link=topic=11710.msg461364#msg461364
YOURE JUST PLAIN HOMO!

YOUUU BORE ME TO SL:L:LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Variable

once again, it is You're.  I take back what I said about people not thinking you are retarded

Sea~Bass

No Son, Iam . 're*
YOURE JUST PLAIN HOMO!

Variable

you are done.  walk away with your head down in shame

Sea~Bass

YOURE JUST PLAIN HOMO!

White Pwny

uh huh... OVER DONE.

Variable

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 17, 2007, 11:34 AM
Im done?

done, finished, pwned.  If you can't hang with the big dogs stay on the porch and lick your balls.  Ok pup?

Sea~Bass

YOURE JUST PLAIN HOMO!

Sea~Bass

YOURE JUST PLAIN HOMO!