Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Quote from: White Pwny on Feb 19, 2007, 09:14 AM
I'm sure glad you corrected yourself... Coulda caused a huge cluster fuck...   =o)

[youtube=425,350]RyHXtyGIvXU[/youtube]

White Pwny

Trey Trey...    I <3 ya....    I have neglected you on yer thread... and now that im buzzing.. I'm repairing that.    (being I'm on yer shit list)    *kisses ya on yer cheek*
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Quote from: tarkil on Feb 19, 2007, 09:13 AM
And it's time for me to go out and visit Tokyo a little bit... Bye ladies...
you are in japan?

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Feb 19, 2007, 09:30 AM
Trey Trey...    I <3 ya....    I have neglected you on yer thread... and now that im buzzing.. I'm repairing that.    (being I'm on yer shit list)    *kisses ya on yer cheek*

beg for forgiveness

White Pwny

Variable

try to play it off like you don't care

White Pwny

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on Feb 19, 2007, 09:32 AM
Quote from: tarkil on Feb 19, 2007, 09:13 AM
And it's time for me to go out and visit Tokyo a little bit... Bye ladies...
you are in japan?

Usually I'm in Hong Kong, but for Chinese New Year, I came to Tokyo to visit few old friends, do some snowboard, and see the deftones. And get some japanese ass too, because that's a long time since I didn't get some (I used to live in Tokyo few years ago...). For the moment, evrything's done but the ass, but I got my final date tonight, so last point should be validated by tomorrow... ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

ahhhhh I HATE YOU!!!! you are going to see the deftones.  I wanted to fly to osaka sooo bad to see them.  But I wont be able to.  have fun with the ass.  I still have not gotten any

tarkil

I saw yesterday night actually... Pretty nice gig. I made a review in the concerts thread... Too bad I wasn't able to go backstage... :'(

Too bad for you about the asses cause japanese ones are damn good... Still have to try hong kong ones... Well, actually I already got one, but I was too drunk, and can't remember very well... Anyway, it's gonna happen soon... ;)

Variable

ha good for you man.  It is hard on okinawa.  It is all fucking service members out here

tarkil

Yeah I can imagine... Too bad, cause I heard Okinawa is a real nice place to be...
Anyway, enjoy it, I'm gonna go downtown now, I don't know what to do, cause I already did all the possible sightseeing in Tokyo, but anyway...

Cheers.

Variable

okinawa is beyond beautiful.  Just hard to find ass.  but have fun man.  i'll talk to you later

devilinside

Variable

ahahahahahahahha I love it.  I just spent the past 6 hours playing pool and getting drunk with some beautiful asian women.  And they cant say L to save their life

Drakesmoke1

'That island, on the beach. We could take this boat...'

rxqueen

See? I was nice to him, he still loves me. :)

rxqueen

Go away steak joke boy.

rxqueen

Whatever you try all the time.. It just doesn't work.

rxqueen

Not that we ever started, but yeh, we're finished.