Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

you came out!! awww ;)

Variable

I thought we established that by me sucking cock, I am actually the least gay out of all the guys who have never sucked a cock.

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Feb 26, 2007, 04:08 AM
I thought we established that by me sucking cock, I am actually the least gay out of all the guys who have never sucked a cock.

Yeah,this is true. But....damn...I got nothin

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 26, 2007, 05:17 AM
Quote from: Variable on Feb 26, 2007, 04:08 AM

Yeah,this is true. But....damn...I got nothin

:D

devilinside

yeah...you made me lol

Zevaka

Behave like real man if you are. Never strike in anybody's back. Face your enemy. If you're real man.

Variable

what the fuck are you talking about?

btw that was not music related

devilinside

Variable

Thank you, thank you all!

Deftones-argentina

Hey dude, lately you've been a cool madafaca, is there any reason you changed your attitude?

Zevaka

He didn't. Look, he would say this post of mine is not music related.

Zevaka

Ok, Trent (right?), let us talk about music a little bit. What music do you like. Styles, bands?

devilinside

Variable

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Mar 02, 2007, 08:47 PM
Hey dude, lately you've been a cool madafaca, is there any reason you changed your attitude?

Yeah I got bored with the way things are going.

Variable

Quote from: Zevaka on Mar 02, 2007, 08:54 PM
He didn't. Look, he would say this post of mine is not music related.

This post was not music related, I sugest you be banned

Variable

Quote from: Zevaka on Mar 02, 2007, 08:57 PM
Ok, Trent (right?), let us talk about music a little bit. What music do you like. Styles, bands?

It is trey but that is close enough.  I like pretty much anything with what I perceive as talent.  I like Deftone - Garth brooks.  There is not really any pop bands that I can think of off the top of my head that I like, although I am sure there are a couple song that are guilty pleasures of mine.  The deftones are in fact my favorite band.  followed by ( in no particular order) tool, hum, APC.NIN,Chevelle,coheed and cambria,Faith no more, FOO FIGHTERS, Glassjaw!,helment,Incubus,Kyuss,mars volta, muse, pantera, pearl jam, primus, seven dust, shine down , smashing pumpkins, soulfly,STP,system,weezer, and I am sure I forgot one of two

lollercoaster

Quote from: Variable on Mar 02, 2007, 11:07 PM
Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Mar 02, 2007, 08:47 PM

Yeah I got bored with the way things are going.

aka got soft

devilinside

hahaha....wait....NO!

devilinside

lollercoaster