Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zevaka

the same question to you

Zevaka

haha. please don't make me special. smite me.
and why "blondie"?

Variable

I started using variable a while ago, cant remember why.  Lets say it was to add some variety around here

White Pwny

Well Trey Trey... you definately added some variety here...   How the hell you been daddy!?!   ;)  I have missed ya alot!    I saw that it had almost been a month since I had last posted here... and I realized that I'm far overdue!    I need to workout a bit today... gotta prepare myself for that "pic from behind" thing we are workin on....   ;)   Nothin on but stiletto's...
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

you need to work out so you can keep up with me when I am fucking you from behind all night!

Zevaka

Quote from: Variable on Mar 13, 2007, 03:01 PM
Right right let me fix

chit chat = bull shit
Trey = Sexy
zevaka = loser

Better?
haha
yes, for you it's better, but one step farer from truth.

Variable

wrong, go away you confused loser

White Pwny

Trey Trey if everyone goes away then it's just me and you...   OH!! That's what you want... dontcha?!    hehehe...   MUAH!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

yeah its about time this board has some heterosexual anal sex

Deftones-argentina

hey trey trey, man, you may die in a few months in a senseless war which real objetive is not country's people, but country's money. I don't really have anything against you, you seen to be decent person. Why don't you change your way of communication in the board. we don't have any interests in remembering you as the random motherfucker who was a pain in the ass & then died.

oldgentlovecraft

I think he's funny

Variable

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Mar 14, 2007, 02:29 PM
hey trey trey, man, you may die in a few months in a senseless war which real objetive is not country's people, but country's money. I don't really have anything against you, you seen to be decent person. Why don't you change your way of communication in the board. we don't have any interests in remembering you as the random motherfucker who was a pain in the ass & then died.
I wish you had a clue as to what you were talking about.  I will give you the benefit of the doubt and let you know that I am going to Afghanistan and not Iraq.  If you think that we are in a pointless war for money in Afghanistan then you have some serious research to do

Variable

Zevaka

Not funny but clown. Two different things.

Variable

If I was a clown I would purposely make myself look stupid for humor.  I don't do that

so then next question is, are you stupid or ignorant?  They are after all two different things.

devilinside

Saturday Night Whiskey777

Im tired of that stupid discussions about who is an idiot, who is a jerk, who ACT like a stupid...

I think SL there are different kinds of people, and sometimes I like funny people, sometimes I like deftones fans, sometimes I like bitches, sometimes I like clowns and I dont think we are just ONE here, not even in life, so I think thats a waste of time

Quote from: Variable on Mar 14, 2007, 04:56 PM
If I was a clown I would purposely make myself look stupid for humor.  I don't do that

so then next question is, are you stupid or ignorant?  They are after all two different things.

and Zevaka is like another deftones fans here, he like to have fun, like everybody, but hes here more for music, hes definitely a legend.

I fucked you on a chair with 3 legs.

a"needle in a haystack"

Forever on, together we won.

devilinside

Mike21

Quote from: Variable on Mar 14, 2007, 05:27 AM
yeah its about time this board has some heterosexual anal sex

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: Variable on Mar 14, 2007, 04:22 PM
Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Mar 14, 2007, 02:29 PM
I wish you had a clue as to what you were talking about.  I will give you the benefit of the doubt and let you know that I am going to Afghanistan and not Iraq.  If you think that we are in a pointless war for money in Afghanistan then you have some serious research to do

actually I'm not well informed as you said man. Anyway I think all wars in the end come down to money. but hey! explain it if you want to, I may be wrong.