Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

ha, I told you that you love my balls. 

But I actually got laid last night.  So I guess I could go without the pocket pussy

devilinside

balls make me LOL!

So,you took the girl out to eat then did it?? haha NICE!

Variable

no no, this was actually a legit girl that I picked up at the bar.  My friends and I dressed up extremly homosexual (those are the pics I will upload) and I swear every single girl in the bar came up to talk to us because of it.  So it worked out nicley.  I got to take this cute little slut home.  She had a rockin body too.

devilinside

aaaaaaaaah!!! YOU man whore!

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Jun 04, 2007, 09:41 AM
jealiousy

Yer right...  Even tho I get laid every single day... I am still jealous babe.   =o)

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Jun 04, 2007, 03:48 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jun 04, 2007, 09:41 AM
jealiousy

Yer right...  Even tho I get laid every single day... I am still jealous babe.   =o)
you are jealous because my cock is in another girls vagina and not yours. 

So I know I promised super gay pics of me when I got here ( hawaii) but I have not found any wireless yet so I am having to use the comp in the hotel loby.  So as soon as I find a hot spot ill hook it up and you can all make fun of me.  But the good news is that this class I am in is really cool so far.  And there is a lot of almost hot army medics (female medics) that I can try to take advantage of.  So wish me luck.  on the wireless and the sluts ;)

devilinside

Variable

Variable

So I finally set up my wireless but then I forgot the cord to transfer pic to my comp in my room.  Soooo once again no gay pics.  But since I have been saying this for so long.  Here are some pics of my training to keep you entertained.

Me with a moustache. And no, that was not part of my gay pic line up.  Although it probably should have been.

Chilling at the top of a mountain that was a bitch to climb.  We went from about 4000 ft to 10000 ft in like 5 hours.  I think it was only 10k.  but that's not counting the climb in elevation.

I find this pic funny because that's me on the left.  And somehow the guy who took this pic managed to snap it in the like .5 seconds of a lull in our actions.  We notionally just hit an IED and had to haul ass back because we were taking small arms fire.  And this guy got all jacked up and we were supposed to be treating him.  but it looks like we are just looking at him.  Anyways, I thought it was funny.

Me motivating you to stop being gay

and finally a goat we killed then ate.  Tell me that's not entertainment.

theis

Those pictures were pretty gay.

tarkil

lol @ the moustache...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

White Pwny

no

Quote from: theis on Jun 07, 2007, 12:43 PM

dude, you wear fucking scarfs.

no

here you go. THESE pictures are fucking gay.

Quote from: theis on May 27, 2007, 12:44 AM

theis

Quote from: no on Jun 07, 2007, 03:41 PM

it gets cold in denmark.

<3

no

Quote from: theis on Jun 07, 2007, 03:59 PM
Quote from: no on Jun 07, 2007, 03:41 PM

it gets cold in denmark.

<3

yeah, i can tell. that's why your boyfriend is also wearing one. oh wait...

theis

rxqueen

I like the scarf. You're from Denmark Theis? I never noticed that, so we live pretty close.. I thought you're from the US.