Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rxqueen

Quote from: Variable on Jun 10, 2007, 07:25 AM
Yeah there were a couple girls that were too stupid to realize we were just messing around.  The funny thing is that one of them only made fun of me for my sunglasses she was like " HEEEEELLLLLOOOOO!!! you're wearing sunglasses inside at night you idiot"  now my only response was a grin and a simple "HEY! you're ugly" then walked away.  I wanted to point out that I was wearing a see through sparkling-flaming shit with pajama pants rolled into capris.  And she was only sharp enough to notice the sunglasses.  But I just couldn't think of a witty way to get that message out in time.

Oh I know situations like these. Then, later at home you think: Fuck! I should have said that and that.

Variable

Quote from: Subliminal on Jun 10, 2007, 03:10 PM
Quote from: rxqueen on Jun 10, 2007, 03:10 AM
Quote from: Variable on Jun 08, 2007, 10:05 AM

Holy shit Trey, are you kidding me with these pics? This must've been the worst clothes I've seen on sharinglungs ever. I even can see your nipples through that flames shirt, geeeeeeeez..

mmmmm nipples.

Trey, Lance is the ugly fuck...
Hey easy killer.  I can't blame people for being extremely attracted to me seeing as how dead fucking sexy i am.  But still.  At ease with that shit.  But thanks, I will take that last comment as a compliment.
Quote from: rxqueen on Jun 10, 2007, 03:15 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jun 10, 2007, 07:25 AM
Yeah there were a couple girls that were too stupid to realize we were just messing around.  The funny thing is that one of them only made fun of me for my sunglasses she was like " HEEEEELLLLLOOOOO!!! you're wearing sunglasses inside at night you idiot"  now my only response was a grin and a simple "HEY! you're ugly" then walked away.  I wanted to point out that I was wearing a see through sparkling-flaming shit with pajama pants rolled into capris.  And she was only sharp enough to notice the sunglasses.  But I just couldn't think of a witty way to get that message out in time.

Oh I know situations like these. Then, later at home you think: Fuck! I should have said that and that.
Yeah happens to me all the time.  And in sort of a different way especially when I am hitting on girls.  If it doesn't go well I will think about it later and be frustrated because I see a way I probably could have done better.  Gayness.

Subliminal

Dude you really need to take a chill pill, It's not like i'm ever going to see you in the flesh anyway...

Variable

I said thanks............didnt know that was so aggresive

Variable

So I am pretty much making this thread my own personal picture topic because for some reason big picture topics really bug me.  Here are some pics from yesterday

This is out on North Shore.  Obviously the big waves dont come around till the winter.  This pic is actually really shitty.  just to the right and left there were huge rocks to jump off and some more really pretty landscape.  But the water was crystal clear.  it was really impressive.

So I was lucky enough to make it out to the pearl harbor memorials.  I know I am bad for not being certain on this but I believe this was the Missouri.....I hope.  It was sunk during the attack but obviously they resurrected it as they did with most of the ships attacked that day.

and then there was the Arizona.  you take a ferry out to a floating monument sitting only a few feet above the sunken ship.  The visibility was not as good as I would have liked.  But you can still see the ship right under you.  It is really solemn.

A flower to honor the sailors and marines

although i could not get a good pic of it one of the coolest parts of the exhibit was that oil is still slowly leaking up from the ship after all of these years.  It just slowly bubbles up.  One bead about the size of a marble every 2 or 3 min.  It makes a small little oil slick then floats away.  It is really cool.  I got a video of it.  Maybe I will get around to putting it on youtube.

the names of the dead.  This is about 1/4 of the navy names.  But you get the point

lithium royalty

the fourth and sixth picture.. what are they?

Variable

that is the ship.  The USS arizona.  In the 4th pic that is the only part that sticks up out of the water.  The 6th is just looking down from the water.

Variable

that makes sense right?

Subliminal

Quote from: Variable on Jun 12, 2007, 09:42 AM
So I am pretty much making this thread my own personal picture topic because for some reason big picture topics really bug me.  Here are some pics from yesterday

A flower to honor the sailors and marines

Wow, You do have respect for people.

Even if they are dead.

Variable

those are my brothers man.

devilinside

Ooh...my friends husband is in the Navy,and they were in Hawaii for a while. She told me about going to see that,and it was really depressing,and that there are still soldiers inside it! I couldn't do it. :(

Subliminal

I'd love to go diving just to look at a huge sunken ship, It would be epic.

Variable

well you are in luck.  I actually have pics of a ship that was sunk in the battle of okinawa.  It is the USS Emmons.  They cleared out most of the ships that were sunk in the battle.  But this one was so deep and far out that they did not find it.  Some marines just randomly stumbled on it a few years ago and still a lot of people on the island don't know about.  I believe the first part of the ship is at about 110 -120 ft.  So you can only stay down for about 8 min.  but still way cool.

This is a hole from a kamicazi

you notice how the guns are still pointing up, as if they are still fighting.  There are even still helmets on the deck that the sailors would grab in sudden attacks.

This is cool but I have mixed feelings about visiting the final resting place of men who were fighting for me and my family when they were killed.  I guess if you are in the right mind set its cool.  but its not really for entertainment purposes if you ask me.  I am glad this ship is fairly unknown.  It can be more of a memorial for the service members on the Island instead of a tourist hot spot.

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 12, 2007, 05:36 PM
Ooh...my friends husband is in the Navy,and they were in Hawaii for a while. She told me about going to see that,and it was really depressing,and that there are still soldiers inside it! I couldn't do it. :(
Not soldiers my dear.  Sailors and Marines.  All the soldiers died on the airfields that day.   And yes they are still in there.  They thought it would be disrespectful to take them out.  The reason the Arizona was not able to be salvaged was because the ammo room blew up with the torpedo of bomb or whatever hit it.  The whole shit got jacked up where most of the others just got a big hole that could be patched.

devilinside

That's what I mean...my bad. ;)

Variable

uh hu.  YOU ARE JUST SORRY THAT YOU GOT CAUGHT BITCH!

lithium royalty

whats IN the water

Variable

battle ships..........and freedom.  Freedom is in the water my good man

Black Elvis

those blue pictures are beautiful.
i am the black elvis

Quote from: Black Elvis on Jun 16, 2007, 01:57 AM
Delicous melissa ticklish in your mothers delicious citrus clitorious

Subliminal

There is something kinda weird about going to see a sunken ship, Especially when you know people have died and are still in there.

But i'd love it all the same, I love history, Mainly about England though..