oh yeah baby
Quote from: penny on Jul 17, 2007, 03:00 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jul 17, 2007, 07:43 AM
heres the vid.  Sorry it does not show more
[youtube=425,350]saX2MGVzyiU[/youtube]

should've opened your mouth.
some guys eat that shit

tarkil

Nice excuse to post your cock on youtube man... :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

White Pwny

Im good Trey Trey.....   

Let me get this straight.... were you getting a blowjob from a 60 yr old?      :-X
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

lol no.  it was all for show

devilinside

HAHAH!!!!!!!! Oh my god Trey!!!!!!! Quit showing your dick! Perv!

Variable

devilinside

I only love one dick,and unfortunately,it's not yours. :D

Are you back in Japan?

Variable

you may not love my dick, but thats just because you have never had it.  But you still love me.

and yes I am in japan.  have been for a little over a week. But I leave back to virginia in 2 days

pissedandpierced

Where are you? I need my 'Goose' from Top Gun back especially as he has had some kind of epiphany and is all nice and new now. I really hope he is ok as he normally posts when he's on tour and he hasn't done so as much as he usually would.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

White Pwny

I miss this guy too.  He said he would be away for a long while...... I guess he wasn't lying.   I really hope all is ok with him.   I miss being called SINNER, damn it!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

pissedandpierced

I'm really sorry for creating a duplicate thread, thank you to the person who fixed it x
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Variable

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Oct 02, 2007, 06:34 PM
Where are you? I need my 'Goose' from Top Gun back especially as he has had some kind of epiphany and is all nice and new now. I really hope he is ok as he normally posts when he's on tour and he hasn't done so as much as he usually would.
lol WTF? that was funny.  Yeah I was out in the field for a while.  But back for a bit, then will be gone for another LONG while.
Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 02, 2007, 06:45 PM
I miss this guy too.  He said he would be away for a long while...... I guess he wasn't lying.   I really hope all is ok with him.   I miss being called SINNER, damn it!
;) of course everythng is ok sinner.  I'm me, remember?

mrs_swa

glad to see you are back for now.  hope all is well  :)
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

devilinside

Variable

Quote from: mrs_swa on Oct 12, 2007, 05:23 PM
glad to see you are back for now.  hope all is well  :)
all is well.  I took a shower for the first time in 2 months and I slept in a real bed with a real pillow.  Everything was so soft and warm.  It was bad ass, almost as good as cuddling up with a woman....almost.  Its good to be back.  But I did have a lot of fun while I was out.  Its a double edged sword
Quote from: devilinside on Oct 12, 2007, 05:25 PM
Punk ass Trey!

Nerd vag kelly

T-Rock

Hey, yeah, I know that is it NEW not knew, i just never took the time to proof read. I am usually really good about not doing things like that, But hey I am only human and I make mistakes.

T-rizzle

Variable

Hey you got off easy. I'm pretty sure the first thing I ever said to cyn was "get a life you stupid bitch" and the first thing I ever said to jackie was something to the effect that I though she was ugly but was playing camera angles to her advantage to make her look better (which is not true)

So you live in chicago eh?  I love that city.  When I was out in Great Lakes we used to always go out on the weekends and get turned down by chicks.  Good times.  I think the hotel we would stay in was the Ohio house?  and this bar we used to always go to was rockets?  I think that's the names.  It was like 2 years ago so im doing good if I got them right.