Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Oct 15, 2007, 01:57 PM
Hey you got off easy. I'm pretty sure the first thing I ever said to cyn was "get a life you stupid bitch" and the first thing I ever said to jackie was something to the effect that I though she was ugly but was playing camera angles to her advantage to make her look better (which is not true)

So you live in chicago eh?  I love that city.  When I was out in Great Lakes we used to always go out on the weekends and get turned down by chicks.  Good times.  I think the hotel we would stay in was the Ohio house?  and this bar we used to always go to was rockets?  I think that's the names.  It was like 2 years ago so im doing good if I got them right.

We arent in Chicago.  We are in Streator.   2 Hours away from Chicago.   I don't recall you calling me a stupid bitch.   I think it was more to the effect of.  IM more awesome than you will ever be.  (Which is not true)   ;)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

no because you and emma were talking about how bad you wanted to be in the digital bath video fucking chino.  And I was like "dear god get a life and get fucked you stupid bitch"  something like that.   But im sure soon after I told you I was better than you (which may OR MAY NOT be true ;) )

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Oct 15, 2007, 11:43 PM
no because you and emma were talking about how bad you wanted to be in the digital bath video fucking chino.  And I was like "dear god get a life and get fucked you stupid bitch"  something like that.   But im sure soon after I told you I was better than you (which may OR MAY NOT be true ;) )

Haha!  I had forgotten about that!  And it was Cherry Waves vid I think.  TY.

And we know that is NOT true.  ;)

Variable

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

yoda on mars

Variable

Yes.  and I plan to be for a while.  Sorry to disappoint you.

T-Rock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"ok so because I love sinner with all of my heart I wana say hi, my name is trey.  Im not trying to be a dick, its just thins thing I have ( not literally....well literally that too) anyways"

Its not Thins is THIS... so right back at ya.
lol

peace out dude

yoda on mars

Quote from: Variable on Oct 16, 2007, 03:37 PM
Yes.  and I plan to be for a while.  Sorry to disappoint you.

not dissapointed. I'm glad to see all SL members alive dude.

Variable

Quote from: T-Rock on Oct 17, 2007, 11:32 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"ok so because I love sinner with all of my heart I wana say hi, my name is trey.  Im not trying to be a dick, its just thins thing I have ( not literally....well literally that too) anyways"

Its not Thins is THIS... so right back at ya.
lol

peace out dude
I didn't point out your typos.  As they are easy mistakes because of a slip of the finger.  But you did have a couple of those too.

devilinside

GAWD! Typo boy..........lol

Variable

White Pwny

lol you did point out her typos.   Typo boy!

blondie

devilinside

My typo's are acceptable........

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 17, 2007, 07:42 PM
lol you did point out her typos.   Typo boy!
no I pointed out her grammatical error.  I can go point out her typos if you guys keep giving me crap about it though.
Quote from: blondie on Oct 17, 2007, 07:56 PM
buncha' noobs.
you're like the noobiest noob around because you log on for like 30 seconds every 5 days.  And dont act like you actually have a life, noob.
Quote from: devilinside on Oct 17, 2007, 08:08 PM
My typo's are acceptable........
I have been making a bunch of typos lately.  Its kind of weird.

mrs_swa

i always make typos, it happens...and i also make double typos, where you try to correct a typo, then still get what you were trying to say wrong, yeahhhh it's fun! :)
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

T-Rock

It is oaky if yuo mkae typos. Shit, I do it allll tha tmie. No biggy...

we allllll sitlll lvoe yuo.

lol

Variable

Quote from: mrs_swa on Oct 17, 2007, 11:26 PM
i always make typos, it happens...and i also make double typos, where you try to correct a typo, then still get what you were trying to say wrong, yeahhhh it's fun! :)

yeah I have been doing that a lot lately.  I blame it on my severe lack of sleep.
Quote from: T-Rock on Oct 17, 2007, 11:43 PM
It is oaky if yuo mkae typos. Shit, I do it allll tha tmie. No biggy...

we allllll sitlll lvoe yuo.

lol
ok.  Its like that hu?

T-Rock

Yeaaaa Its like that.