Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrs_swa

you're a brave girl t-rock  :o
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

T-Rock

Brave. Me? nah. I'm just joking around with him... I Hope he can take it as well as he dishes it out. LOL

Variable

Quote from: T-Rock on Oct 18, 2007, 08:03 PM
Brave. Me? nah. I'm just joking around with him... I Hope he can take it as well as he dishes it out. LOL
I cant actually.  Im kind of one of those people that if you shove me.  I dont shove back, I kick you in the face.  and that's only if I don thave a weapon to inflict worse pain.  But you seem cool enough.  So im having a moral dilemma if I should open the gates or not.

Variable

ok so I told jackie that I shaved my stache and she demanded pics. So here goes

before

after, I tried to do the same pose.  It semi worked.

these were just because.  And you better appreciate that smile, because I really had to force it.

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Oct 20, 2007, 09:34 PM
ok so I told jackie that I shaved my stache and she demanded pics. So here goes

LoL... Lt. Trey Dangle
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

White Pwny

Pics are good... cept the first one.... and Yeah... looks too forced.

Variable

I tried, I really tried.  I just couldnt get a good smile.  Oh well

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Oct 20, 2007, 11:09 PM

If at first you don't suceed.  Try, Try again.

T-Rock

You just have to think about something that makes you smile and makes you happy, and not thinking about smiling.  Its still a nice picture though

goldpony

hopefully youll have a lot to smile about soon. i would have kept the stache for comedy's sake. it was awesome
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

mrs_swa

the pics look great. i especially like the one with you smiling its not that bad, but it does look a little forced, my guess if you take another one would be to think about a good dream or something you really like...... anyways, good pics nonetheless! thank you for posting them ;)

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 21, 2007, 12:40 AM

If at first you don't suceed.  Try, Try again.
I will, My camera battery died and im just feeling way too lazy to charge it.
Quote from: T-Rock on Oct 21, 2007, 12:46 AM

You just have to think about something that makes you smile and makes you happy, and not thinking about smiling.  Its still a nice picture though
well thanks for the compliment.  I dont know about the whole smile thing though.  Guess I just wasn't meant to be an abercrombie model after all.
Quote from: goldpony on Oct 21, 2007, 01:33 AM
hopefully youll have a lot to smile about soon. i would have kept the stache for comedy's sake. it was awesome
It was way out of regulations.  and I trimmed it up into regs and it looked SOOOOOO gay that I couldn't stand it and just shaved it.  Im going for a beard next, or at least some chops.  Its hard to pull off though.  all depends on how close the some ass hole who actually gives a shit about stupid regulations is to me.
Quote from: mrs_swa on Oct 21, 2007, 05:53 PM
the pics look great. i especially like the one with you smiling its not that bad, but it does look a little forced, my guess if you take another one would be to think about a good dream or something you really like...... anyways, good pics nonetheless! thank you for posting them ;)

Ill tell you what.  Next time you, sinner, and t rock hang out.  Hit me up, get on the web cam, and get naked.  Then ill take a pic and im pretty sure that I will have a genuine smile.

goldpony

Ill tell you what.  Next time you, sinner, and t rock hang out.  Hit me up, get on the web cam, and get naked.  Then ill take a pic and im pretty sure that I will have a genuine smile.
[/quote]

as mrs_swa said, think of a good dream
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny

Well that would be fun!   Haha.. cept when T rock and Jackson hang out here... they pass out on me.     =o(

;D

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Oct 21, 2007, 08:10 PM
Quote from: Variable on Oct 21, 2007, 07:33 PM

as mrs_swa said, think of a good dream

Dreamers are fags who talk about doing something.  But instead of doing it they grow out their hair, wear a poncho, and keep dreaming.  Im a doer, not a dreamer.  And don't forget it.

oh and I fixed your fucked up quoting job for you, you're welcome.

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 21, 2007, 08:16 PM
Well that would be fun!   Haha.. cept when T rock and Jackson hang out here... they pass out on me.     =o(
Thats because your Alfred.  They wouldn't pass out on Batman

T-Rock

Quote from: Variable on Oct 21, 2007, 08:25 PM
Well that would be fun!   Haha.. cept when T rock and Jackson hang out here... they pass out on me.     =o(

I usually dont pass out on cyn, I had been up for over 24 hours, and had a few shots. woke up sober went home and slept for 24 hours... so now i am on a pretty good schedule.
so anyway, Trey, tell me some semi specific things about you. And you dont have to include how hot you are, we all know your a good looking guy.  thanks, Tara

White Pwny

It was a unanimous decision between blondie and I that I am much cooler than Alfred.    Let it go, buddy.   

Yeah Tara, I know that you never pass out on me.  And Jackson don't normally either.   It was in the air that night.   I still love you guys!!!!

mrs_swa

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 22, 2007, 03:41 PM

It was a unanimous decision between blondie and I that I am much cooler than Alfred.    Let it go, buddy.  

Shut up alfred
      Love, The authority