Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.C. Costelluccio

Quote from: T-Rock on Oct 24, 2007, 01:32 AM
Quote from: J.C. Costelluccio on Oct 23, 2007, 09:25 PM
I bet you were a fat kid. You already look like a 30 year old. You look like that dude from super troopers.

Its funny you complain about trey following you around the board, and then Post on his thread. Who is following who here?......By the way.... Good bash on calling him fat when he was a kid...LOL NOT!!!!!

I know you like fat guys that's okay.

And just read one post I say and ignore the others to suit your needs. I said today Imma speak out on all that is wrong with this fool fool foolio. Now girl your pretty decent, but that's nothing recent. just follow the trends like you do and be apart of a clique, that's what puts you to sleep at night. Even if you have no idenity.

T-Rock

Quote from: J.C. Costelluccio on Oct 24, 2007, 01:37 AM
Quote from: T-Rock on Oct 24, 2007, 01:32 AM
Quote from: J.C. Costelluccio on Oct 23, 2007, 09:25 PM
I bet you were a fat kid. You already look like a 30 year old. You look like that dude from super troopers.

Its funny you complain about trey following you around the board, and then Post on his thread. Who is following who here?......By the way.... Good bash on calling him fat when he was a kid...LOL NOT!!!!!

I know you like fat guys that's okay.

And just read one post I say and ignore the others to suit your needs. I said today Imma speak out on all that is wrong with this fool fool foolio. Now girl your pretty decent, but that's nothing recent. just follow the trends like you do and be apart of a clique, that's what puts you to sleep at night. Even if you have no idenity.

Clique huh....lol Yea, cuz its not like I dont actually hang out with Whtpwny or Mrs_swa In real life, Only on the computer, and Trey is my friend. But from what I read you seem like you think you are better then all of us and our "cliques" so tell me WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE THEN?!

J.C. Costelluccio

I'm philsophizing, I'm shedding great prose and poetry, and sharing positivity, I'm a soldier, I like my words, I can because I can. That's what I'm doing here. I love Music. Anyway. I don't think i'm better or worse then anyone, I could care less about class and judgements, it's all those things I'm trying to speak against, so when I see it happen I speak, and if you wanna hate then than be that. you all love to rape in groups but you will never be alone in the dark with just your shadow. That's okay.

T-Rock

Semi contradicting, But what ever... Good poetry huh.... You write about sodomy, and I am not the only person that is repulsed by it. I dont care that you like it in the ass, that's non of my business. I mean, Hey, you are who you are. But  I bet more people have been like "WTF" rather than "ohh yea I love the poem about anal entry"

I think what you are needing is a Journal or a Diary... Not a Board

White Pwny

Quote from: T-Rock on Oct 24, 2007, 01:52 AM
Semi contradicting, But what ever... Good poetry huh.... You write about sodomy, and I am not the only person that is repulsed by it. I dont care that you like it in the ass, that's non of my business. I mean, Hey, you are who you are. But  I bet more people have been like "WTF" rather than "ohh yea I love the poem about anal entry"

I think what you are needing is a Journal or a Diary... Not a Board

LOL, Tara.  You make me laugh.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

J.C. Costelluccio

I am a walking contradiction, but let's get to the point. Where do I write about that at? Seriously go dig for that, I'd love to see it. I write things here on the spot as they come to my brain, I also write about what i've witnessed on this board, and from this board. Only things relative. If you were at my job, I'd freestyle some poems about my work like i do to my peers, I only tell ya'll about our surroundings. theres no need otherwise.

ANd no, I like this version of a journal better. It's an interactive one where I can be judged and critisized, I dig that, because for you see, I have no emotions when it doesn't involve who you think I be.

T-Rock

Quote from: J.C. Costelluccio on Oct 24, 2007, 01:57 AM
I am a walking contradiction, but let's good to the point. Where do I write about that at? Seriously go dig for that, I'd love to see it. I write things here on the spot as they come to my brain, I also write about what i've witnessed on this board, and from this board. Only things relative. If you were at my job, I'd freestyle some poems about my work like i do to my peers, I only tell ya'll about our surroundings. theres no need otherwise.

I am sure your Co-workers LOVE THAT.

ANd no, I like this version of a journal better. It's an interactive one where I can be judged and critisized, I dig that, because for you see, I have no emotions when it doesn't involve who you think I be.

J.C. Costelluccio

They are the ones that asked to begin with. I never speak unless spoken to.

T-Rock

LOL at me screwing up the quote AGAIN... sorry trey. HAHA

Variable

Dam Tara.  I would ripp on Ross for all the stupid shit he is saying.  But I think you pretty much covered it.  I am very proud of you.

Ross.  Do you want to know why no matter how hard you try everything you say after tara will look idiotic?

1.  She is a good person, you are not.

2.  She is a smart person, you are not.

3.  She is being herself and not trying to project a super cool version of herself to impress people online, you.....do the opposite.

4.  She has enough of a life, in REAL life, that she does not have to take you or anyone else on this board seriously.  You, do not.

White Pwny

Trey Trey!   Reboot your AOL.  I sent you many messages.. You apparently arent getting them.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

yeah that was gay, and now im sooo tired

goldpony

hey trev, i was reading cracked.com and when i read this line i thought of you:

"ejaculating fiery magma into the horrified faces of America's enemies."

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

emotivelotion

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Oct 26, 2007, 12:00 AM