Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

A happy ending massage?      Good times!    =o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Shaye

You're only 22?? My God (meaning you of course), where did I get the impression you were older than me? I just feel so old now...

goldpony

Quote from: White Pwny on Apr 02, 2008, 04:12 PM
A happy ending massage?      Good times!    =o)

like trey would have it any other way. even if he had to provide his own happy ending ;D
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

ha, no.  No happy endings.  That's only in okinawa.  the girl was unusually beautiful though.  I had to bite my lip a couple times to keep mini me from popping up and saying hello.  The chick weighed like maybe 90 lbs.  I thought the massage was going to suck because she wouldn't be able to put any muscle into it.  That's why I always try to find the fat hairy ulga chick to do my massages.  But dam, she surprised me.  She did a killer job. 

Shaye, my child.  I think its because of my amazing intellect and obvious maturity beyond my years that gave you the impression of my age.  Sorry dear.  but age is truly a number. 

Variable

Quote from: T-Rock on Mar 28, 2008, 08:39 AM
Hey trey.. Long time no talk hop e all is well. Miss ya buddy
Hey tara.  Sorry I didnt see your post at first.  All is well with me.  Just waiting to  leave afghanistan.  How are things with you and your move?

White Pwny

Variable is sooo fuckin cool... I call him Ice Trey.  8)

Variable

or im so hot that im ash trey?

White Pwny

Uh huh.. .and if yer hot... (which is rare)  ;D  Yer Ash Trey.   

Variable

about as rare as paris hilton getting fucked in the ass

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on Apr 03, 2008, 03:41 PM
Shaye, my child.  I think its because of my amazing intellect and obvious maturity beyond my years that gave you the impression of my age.  Sorry dear.  but age is truly a number. 

No it couldn't be the intellect, that's ridiculous.  ;)  Maybe because I'm not even used to being the age that I am. Like I wonder where the fuck all the time went. I remember turning 21 like it was last month. Now I'm 7 weeks away from the quarter of a century mark. I always rolled my eyes when people would say "it's going to go by so fast". It's so true and it's so scary.

White Pwny

Quote from: Shaye on Apr 07, 2008, 11:35 PM

No it couldn't be the intellect, that's ridiculous.  ;)  Maybe because I'm not even used to being the age that I am. Like I wonder where the fuck all the time went. I remember turning 21 like it was last month. Now I'm 7 weeks away from the quarter of a century mark. I always rolled my eyes when people would say "it's going to go by so fast". It's so true and it's so scary.

Amen Sista.

tarkil

Sad but true...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Zevaka

man, are u planning to be armyman all ur life?

snw777

Quote from: Zevaka on Apr 08, 2008, 05:35 PM

BEFORE AN AMERICAN, VARIABLE IS AN ARMYMAN.

BEST WISHES, SHARING LUNGS FRIENDS.

Variable

well kids I am officially out of afghanistan and as back home as I can be on okinawa.  Its a strange feeling, but I guess its a good one.  I guess I should just be thankful the be here, and in one piece.  As not everyone I left with made it back.  I will miss my ANA (afghanistan national army) though.  Those guys are some of the coolest guys I have ever met.  And some of the best friends I ever made.  I think that the thing I got the most out of that deployment is just the exposure to afghan culture.  If i had not gone there I probably would have though they were all just a bunch of sand nigger towel head whatevers.  But seriously, awesome people.  I hope to be back to see them soon.
Quote from: Shaye on Apr 07, 2008, 11:35 PM

no I hear you. 22 has snuck up on me super fast.  I mean this last year was a blur.  I turned 21 like a week after I found out I was going to afghanistan and got put on my team to start training.  So I spent the entire 21st year of my life either training for afghanistan, or in afghanistan.  And ill tell you what, that shit flies by.  im sitting here on okinawa just looking around kind of in a daze because it seems like i never left.
But I dont really find any of that depressing.  I look at a lot of the older marines I know and they are still in great shape.  Still doing awesome things with their lives.  Its pretty motivating actually.  I say life is too short to be depressed about life being so short.
well 1st I am in the Navy, and work souly with the marines corps.  Big difference between the army and mairnes, believe me.

2nd.  I dont know.  I have 3 more years on my contract.  Im having a blast right now.  I know I will sign up to go to Iraq at least once.  After that , who knows.  I may have my fix and just want to stay home.  Its fun now.  But I see it being a lot different if I had a wife and kids and stuff.  Also if the war dies down there is not really a reason to stay in.  A peace time military is kind of gay.  So we will see.  If I stay in I am planning on trying some special forces programs.  If that doesn't work out for me I will probably try to become a medical officer and just do that till I retire.  If that doesn't work, I suck at life.
Quote from: snw777 on Apr 09, 2008, 10:34 PM

BEFORE AN AMERICAN, VARIABLE IS AN ARMYMAN.

BEST WISHES, SHARING LUNGS FRIENDS.
I feel like I should know what you are talking about, but I dont

Shaye

I'm happy to hear your back "home" in one piece Trey. Respect!   ;)

goldpony

buy a beer out of a vending machine for me. glad you made it back man!
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

I have actually never seen that on okinawa

White Pwny

Trey, you should come to the chat in the main window and talk to Blondie and me and Jax!

Variable

its about time that the coolest thread on the board gets revived