Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Quote from: White Pwny on Jul 31, 2008, 02:03 AM
Nah, the perfect soldier would be less beefy, and def have a bigger dick.  =o)    Oh yeah, and a FACE!!!    Can't forget a face!

I thought that was the other side of his suspenders?? Cause if that's a cock,it's hangin so it's limp,and that looks pretty damn big to be a limp cock....so I'd imagine hard it'd be huge.

White Pwny

That IS the other side of his suspenders.   I said bigger dick, cuz you can't see anything!  Not even a bulge, on a dude that big, how disappointing.    And yes, if that was a limp dick, it would be gigantic. :o
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

Aaahh i gotcha now. LOL

Variable

Nailec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yexIYIyonTQ

shes doing it wrong :D

ups firstly i postet the wrong video. my bad

Variable

lol, what a stupid bitch.

I actually put my eye pretty close to my optics when I shoot too.  But I also always wear eye protection ( www.oakley.com ) and keep nice positive control over the weapon.  that was really funny though.

devilinside

dumb twat! hahaaha She was all loose armed and shit.  ;D

Variable

Yeah its girls like that , that fuck it up for the rest of you

lostpilot

nothing unexpected actually.
Trey, are you really that much about weapons and shit?

devilinside

weapons are pretty cool,if you're smart. I grew up around them,and I haven't taken out schools or people at banks.....yet.

lostpilot

weapons kill people.

i mean, people who hold weapons kill people.
in many cases, innocent people

Nailec

what u think would happen, if one nation decides to destroy all its weapons and abolish its military?

lostpilot

what you think would happen if all nations decided to destroy all its weapons?

Nailec

all nations would secretly keep some just to be sure^^

lostpilot

exactly
cause people ARE fucking destructive soulless creatures

devilinside

Cars,trains and FOOD kill people,so should they be banished also? It's all about the people behind the method dude. And i'm sorry,but if a big ass grizzly bear was coming at me,I'd much rather shoot it than try and fist fight it.

Nailec

devilinside

Cause I don't want an animal to kill me?? I'm not into the Legends of the fall kind of death....sorry.

Shaye

Quote from: devilinside on Aug 15, 2008, 07:33 PM
And i'm sorry,but if a big ass grizzly bear was coming at me,I'd much rather shoot it than try and fist fight it.

I feel the same way about midgets...

White Pwny

Quote from: Shaye on Aug 15, 2008, 11:18 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Aug 15, 2008, 07:33 PM
And i'm sorry,but if a big ass grizzly bear was coming at me,I'd much rather shoot it than try and fist fight it.

I feel the same way about midgets...

lolz, this made me laugh...   =o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...