its not guns that kill people its the bullets, so lets banish bullets
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

Quote from: bored on Aug 15, 2008, 03:31 PM
weapons kill people.

i mean, people who hold weapons kill people.
in many cases, innocent people
Im those people.  In fact, if I have the choice.  I shoot babies instead of armed men.  Its so much more arousing.

But im not HUGE into weapons.  But I am a part of the Fleet Marine Force.  First to fight, and um, we are currently in a fight.  So yeah, it's a survival thing.  There is a very , very big difference in knowing how to pull a trigger, and knowing how to shoot ( as that video proved) but also just the muscle memory behind speed reloads and failure drills and weapons transitions and one handed shooting.  It's a lot to practice.  But it all greatly enhances your chances of survival.  So, it's a smart thing to be into.
Quote from: Nailec on Aug 15, 2008, 04:29 PM
what u think would happen, if one nation decides to destroy all its weapons and abolish its military?
They would get ass raped.
Quote from: bored on Aug 15, 2008, 05:07 PM
what you think would happen if all nations decided to destroy all its weapons?
We would fight wars with our bare hands.  Or rocks and sticks.  Or just start making weapons again.
Quote from: Shaye on Aug 15, 2008, 11:18 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Aug 15, 2008, 07:33 PM
And i'm sorry,but if a big ass grizzly bear was coming at me,I'd much rather shoot it than try and fist fight it.

I feel the same way about midgets...
word up.  But I want to shoot it in the eye with a load of cum.  Well, a female midget of course

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Aug 15, 2008, 07:42 PM
Cause I don't want an animal to kill me?? I'm not into the Legends of the fall kind of death....sorry.
I am dude.  I think that would be pretty cool.  But someone would have to be watching.  Like " dam! Dude was like 60 and almost took out a bear! That was one hard ass old man!"  But if they just found you all mangled, and no one saw.  Everyone would probably just assume that you suck really bad at playing dead.  Not cool.

devilinside

HAHA...whatever! that would be a shitty death! I watched this show on discovery,and it was a guy named Timothy Treadwell ,who was a fucktard,that lived in the wild with bears. He thought he was all buddy buddy with them,till one day one killed his ass,and they got it on audio.

[youtube=425,350]OlqSiP2WIuU[/youtube]

I can't find the audio one.

Variable

lol, yeah what a dumb ass.  He probably called one of the momma bears skinny.  Because obviously momma jokes are not taken lightly in any species.

devilinside

Hell no they're not!!!

Variable

momma jokes never really bothered me because my mom was a body builder.  Plus she was really hot so it was like

1. my mom could kick your ass, and bench press more than you

2. you wish you could fuck my mom.  But you suck, so she will turn you down and continue to only procreate with men who can produce superior offspring, like myself. 

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Aug 17, 2008, 03:13 AM
she will turn you down and continue to only procreate with men who can produce superior offspring, like myself. 

hahaha!

Variable

I dont have any digital pics of my momma when she was in competition shape.  But ill have to scan some to show you.  She was bad ass.  Not like all steroids and testosterone huge.  She was all natural.  Just really fucking cut.

devilinside

That spooks me when women are like that. Was she all tan?

Variable

yup, very very tan

devilinside

Variable

dont be scured.  Its just my momma.  Her tan wont hurt you.

devilinside

haha...but it might hurt HER!

Variable

no no, spray on dude.  They all do spary on

devilinside

ooooh ok. Whew.

Variable

lol, thats why their faces always look so fucked up

lostpilot