Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

im going to 29 palms california.  Its a pretty big shit hole.  But its America man.  Ill be living there for at least 1 year.  Unless of course I get deployed again, which I probably will actually.  But still, my parent command will be in 29 palms instead of okinawa.  I pretty much hate Okinawa.

What kind of business are you running?  And shit man, with the way the global economy is going.  I think you should start learning mandarin!

whodunit?

Quote from: Variable on Sep 10, 2008, 11:52 PM
im going to 29 palms california.  Its a pretty big shit hole.  But its America man.  Ill be living there for at least 1 year.  Unless of course I get deployed again, which I probably will actually.  But still, my parent command will be in 29 palms instead of okinawa.  I pretty much hate Okinawa.

What kind of business are you running?  And shit man, with the way the global economy is going.  I think you should start learning mandarin!

Well, I'm actually not running a business. Let's say I'm a... co-owner. It's a language school. We teach mostly English. It's very popular in Poland and it's obligatory during the final exam at our secondary schools.

Mandarin would be great but nobody would like to learn it 'cause English is still lingua franca.

It's good you are going home.

emotivelotion

hire me dude! i can teach mexican and broken spanish like TMV's one lawl

whodunit?

Quote from: emotivelotion on Sep 11, 2008, 09:24 PM
hire me dude! i can teach mexican and broken spanish like TMV's one lawl

that would be cool!

we are going to have a Spanish Day at school soon, so that would be great!  :D

deafnotes

Quote from: Variable on Aug 31, 2008, 07:44 AM
where are you from?

we kicked american's ass in early 1900. haha just kidding

Quote from: whodunit? on Sep 08, 2008, 12:03 AM
Quote from: deafnotes on Aug 31, 2008, 03:31 AM
ohh. japan is the german in europe. haha
im aware of that WWII shit. japan who fuckd up alot of countries in asia. my country is one of them

so you're fucked up?

no man.  that was happened in 40's i was born in 80's. but of course we are aware of what japan's war crime.

Variable

Quote from: whodunit? on Sep 11, 2008, 12:14 AM
Quote from: Variable on Sep 10, 2008, 11:52 PM

Well, I'm actually not running a business. Let's say I'm a... co-owner. It's a language school. We teach mostly English. It's very popular in Poland and it's obligatory during the final exam at our secondary schools.

Mandarin would be great but nobody would like to learn it 'cause English is still lingua franca.

It's good you are going home.
I have no talent for language at all.  I did manage to pick up Dari when I was in afghanistan.  But im pretty sure that is only because it is WAY old and a very simple language.

But yeah, its beyond awesome that I am going home.  I feel like I am getting out of prison.  Being with the Marine coprs on okinawa is....unexplainable. 

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Sinner, it doesn't count as being self centered when the world actually does revolve around you. 

Whats up girly?

White Pwny

Nada.   Did you see my +/- ?!    I got my labret piercing finally!!    I luhvvvvvvv it!

Variable

no.  I dont check that thread and read what people say.  Im pretty sure no one else reads what other people post in there  too, even if they do participate in the thread.

anyways, oh my.  How many middle school kids have told you that you are a total bad ass? ;) post pics or something

White Pwny

look @ my myspace...  and I don't need the conformation from the kids that I'm a total bad ass.

Variable

you have a myspace? ;)

White Pwny

Not that you would know......

Variable

lol.  You love me so much its not even funny

White Pwny

Variable

White Pwny

Quick pic I took myself of it.     I can't wait to get a little gem in it, once it's all healed.    Don't know what color yet, if any.   Whatcha think?!

Variable

I think it would look really cool if I put in both of my piercings, and you had that and your toung pierced and .....we let them touch.....it would look pretty cool

na sinner.  It looks good.  Im glad you are excited about it.  I like it too.

Hey I bought a new computer today.  And for some reason I havent been able to get yahoo downloaded on it.  So until I figure out why my new PC has an allergy to yahoo messenger.  You are going to have to catch me on AIM

Variable

fuck. I just forgot that I made myelf a new SN too.  It is now TreyG378.  So not only do you have to catch me on AIM, but also at that name

White Pwny

Well the shitty thing dear.... is that my PC don't like AIM.   Which is why we started using MSN.    So, MSN still a go?   Or... is SL our last hope.   lol.

lolz @ letting piercings touch.   Smooth operator.