Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

dam son.  I dont even know what the fuck is up.  I must really suck at opperating computers.  Either that or VISTA is horrible and I should have bought a MAC.  I still havent even been able to manage to get i-tunes.  Im working on it though.  Ill have more time today.  Ill get MSN or Yahoo rollin.

emotivelotion

Variable

Quote from: Variable on Sep 15, 2008, 12:37 AM
Ill download it off i-tunes as soon as I fucking figure out how to download i-tunes ( if any of you send me a link to apple.com ill fucking bomb your house)
ill just pretend that you didnt see this because it was in kelly's thread.

ToneDef

What's up, Rambo?

Variable

chilling man.  Just woke up.  Trying to drink enough coffee it get a pep in my step.  Chugging coffee is a morning ritual for me.  So is a lot of peeing

How have you been man?

and have no fear kids, I got all my downloads to work.  It was jus the slow ass internet out here

ToneDef

I been good man. How's everything?

Still working, still with the girl. I'm at college right now though training as a painter a decorator. I love that shit so may aswell try to make a career out of it.

Only downer i got right now is my car is giving me shit but that's all man.

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Sep 16, 2008, 12:23 AM

and have no fear kids, I got all my downloads to work.  It was jus the slow ass internet out here

Swizzle sticks.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Up your urethra 

emotivelotion

Quote from: Variable on Sep 16, 2008, 12:11 AM
Ill download it off i-tunes as soon as I fucking figure out how to download i-tunes ( if any of you send me a link to apple.com ill fucking bomb your house)

i saw it rambo

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Sep 16, 2008, 01:51 AM
Up your urethra 

as long as it isn't Everclear.

Variable

Quote from: emotivelotion on Sep 16, 2008, 02:16 AM
Quote from: Variable on Sep 16, 2008, 12:11 AM

i saw it rambo
Thats it.  As soon as one of my friends from the blue side gets on myspace, you're fucked
Quote from: White Pwny on Sep 16, 2008, 02:32 AM
Quote from: Variable on Sep 16, 2008, 01:51 AM
Up your urethra 

as long as it isn't Everclear.
ohhhhh, someone pays attention to myspace quotes

White Pwny

I pay attention to everything.   

Variable

White Pwny

Variable

at ease.  Or else I wont let you poke my chin

White Pwny

Listen here secret squirrel.   I will poke that chin if I want.

whodunit?

have you ever got into an action, Trey?

Variable

yes sir.  I have a combat action ribbon anyways.  so I guess that must mean I did ;)
I'm a shit magnet man.  I was in more fire fights than anyone else on my team in Afghanistan.  When I worked in the ER, We always got the codes (dead people) on my team.  Especially kids.  And out here on Okinawa as an EMT.  I showed up to a shif that hadn't averaged 1 call a month.  On my first day I got two. 
But yeah Iraq = IEDs.  Afghanistan = sustained fire fights.  Afghans love to fight.  I think the longest fire fight we were in was 8 hours.  The shortest....1-2 hours.  We did have a few people take some pop shots at us while we were signing peace treaties.  But we just ignored them , because the damage it would cause to the peace agreement for us to shoot back and go after them.
I have a bunch of videos and shit I should upload to youtube.  I have just never done it.

devilinside

whodunit?

Quote from: Variable on Sep 17, 2008, 12:16 AM
yes sir.  I have a combat action ribbon anyways.  so I guess that must mean I did ;)
I'm a shit magnet man.  I was in more fire fights than anyone else on my team in Afghanistan.  When I worked in the ER, We always got the codes (dead people) on my team.  Especially kids.  And out here on Okinawa as an EMT.  I showed up to a shif that hadn't averaged 1 call a month.  On my first day I got two. 
But yeah Iraq = IEDs.  Afghanistan = sustained fire fights.  Afghans love to fight.  I think the longest fire fight we were in was 8 hours.  The shortest....1-2 hours.  We did have a few people take some pop shots at us while we were signing peace treaties.  But we just ignored them , because the damage it would cause to the peace agreement for us to shoot back and go after them.
I have a bunch of videos and shit I should upload to youtube.  I have just never done it.

oh, serious stuff. I've more respect to you, man.

Aren't the videos too intimate stuff to upload them? I mean you have combat "movies" shot when others were dying, right?