Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

My birthday is tomorrow...just reminding you. I want a fabulous picture!

goldpony

way to vote third party! i didnt have the balls to do it, so i went obama (i like mccain, just not this time). i would have thought for sure you would go for bob barr though
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

I thought about voting for Barr.  But I just know that Ron Paul was who I really wanted.  And he endorsed Chuck Baldwin.  So I figured that a vote for him is like a vote for Ron Paul seeing as how Nader and Barr have an obvious huge advantage over Baldwin.  I figured most people would realize that Baldwin got most of his votes because of Ron Paul's clout.
Quote from: devilinside on Nov 05, 2008, 03:21 AM
My birthday is tomorrow...just reminding you. I want a fabulous picture!
dude, I thought I missed that shit.  I'm way slacking.

White Pwny

Happy Veterans Day Trey.     Thank you for all you have done... and all the sacrifices that you have made.   Our Freedom is indeed not free.   
I am glad to have you as a friend.    ;)

I am very proud of you. :)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

Is that today?? I've been in bed all sickly today so haven't read or been anywhere to know.

Anyhoo.... even though you wear a Marine uniform...like Cyn said,thank you for everything you've done,and we really do appreciate you defending our country. Keep it up,and one day you'll be as cool as

White Pwny

Aren't your kids out of school today?   That's why I knew.   =o)

devilinside

Nope...we had school.   :-\

lostpilot

dude, how are you?

White Pwny

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 11, 2008, 10:29 PM
Nope...we had school.   :-\

WTH?!   No one here had school, and banks were all closed!   That's messed up right there.

devilinside

See....our banks were closed,and post office etc. Crazy. Are ya'll closed for MLK day?

Variable

Thanks guys.  It means a lot.

lol, I was so mesmerized by that pick of Jack.

I have been rolling around in bed all day trying to kick myself in the ass because someone ( not naming any names ) decided that it would be a good idea to drink a bottle of vodka by himself last night and stay up till 7AM running a muck online.  Stupid ass

devilinside

Yeah...Jack is pretty fuckin sexy.

White Pwny

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 11, 2008, 11:21 PM
See....our banks were closed,and post office etc. Crazy. Are ya'll closed for MLK day?

Schools and everything closed for MLK day..   Same way there?

Variable

I'm just not sure which one of us is more bad ass.....It's a tough one.............

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Nov 11, 2008, 11:37 PM

I have been rolling around in bed all day trying to kick myself in the ass because someone ( not naming any names ) decided that it would be a good idea to drink a bottle of vodka by himself last night and stay up till 7AM running a muck online.  Stupid ass

He (not naming any names) IS a dumb ass!   haha.

Id say Ron Paul has ya both beat.   =o)

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 11, 2008, 11:44 PM

Should be for all Federal Holidays.  It's fucked up if its not.  Thats why no body has any respect.  I don't think that your average person could even actually tell me what MLK actually accomplished.  And most probably could care less about their veterans because they have no understanding of the events.  But at least applebees has a free dinner for active duty military.

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 11, 2008, 11:45 PM
Quote from: Variable on Nov 11, 2008, 11:37 PM

He (not naming any names) IS a dumb ass!   haha.

Id say Ron Paul has ya both beat.   =o)
Oh for sure.  The Pen ..... and all that good stuff.  He makes me look like a pussy

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Nov 11, 2008, 11:48 PM

Should be for all Federal Holidays.  It's fucked up if its not.  Thats why no body has any respect.  I don't think that your average person could even actually tell me what MLK actually accomplished.  And most probably could care less about their veterans because they have no understanding of the events.  But at least applebees has a free dinner for active duty military.

Thats funny.  I get discount at Applebee's if I show them my Social Security card.      My maiden name was Riblet.    :-[

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Nov 11, 2008, 11:45 PM

I'm just not sure which one of us is more bad ass.....It's a tough one.............

Hmm.....that's a hard one indeed. But I totally heart Kiefer...ESPECIALLY in Lost Boys!

And yeah,we're out for MLK day. It's really really sad there was school today.

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 12, 2008, 12:00 AM
Quote from: Variable on Nov 11, 2008, 11:48 PM

Thats funny.  I get discount at Applebee's if I show them my Social Security card.      My maiden name was Riblet.    :-[
lol.......what?  lol ahahahahaha ................................ I honestly dont even know what to do but laugh right now