Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Jack is bad ass because he does it in Jeans

devilinside

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 11, 2008, 10:00 PM
Quote from: Variable on Nov 11, 2008, 09:48 PM
Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 11, 2008, 09:44 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Nov 11, 2008, 09:21 PM
See....our banks were closed,and post office etc. Crazy. Are ya'll closed for MLK day?

Schools and everything closed for MLK day..   Same way there?
Should be for all Federal Holidays.  It's fucked up if its not.  Thats why no body has any respect.  I don't think that your average person could even actually tell me what MLK actually accomplished.  And most probably could care less about their veterans because they have no understanding of the events.  But at least applebees has a free dinner for active duty military.

Thats funny.  I get discount at Applebee's if I show them my Social Security card.      My maiden name was Riblet.    :-[

I don't get it......  :-[

Variable

Riblet....................

White Pwny

These are Applebee's Riblets.     

God, I hated that last name my whole life.  And then Applebee's had to rub salt in the wound.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

OOOhhh ok! I figured it was something like that,but I was thinkin Chilis. hahaha  I loved my maiden name....HATE my married name!!!

White Pwny

ohhhh that suckzorz.     I got a deal.

devilinside

I just decided to remind myself of what a great last name I had by naming my son after it.   :P

Variable

I have dated girls where I was like....fuck.....if we get married I want her last name.

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Nov 12, 2008, 03:54 AM
I have dated girls where I was like....fuck.....if we get married I want her last name.
lawl.

Jedidiah Solomon

Variable is drunk tonight, what's up man, you ever seen The Last Detail with Jack Nicholson, go look it up if you haven't, best fuckin' nicholson movie ever,

Jedidiah Solomon

Ok, leave a brother hangin'.

devilinside

Trey doesn't alway's respond asap...don't take it personal.....or do.

Jedidiah Solomon

I was just joking Queen Latifah, but you can take it personal for me, you are welcomed. thank you. thank I, yes I & I is one and don't you forget it sistren.

Variable

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 12, 2008, 04:21 AM
Variable is drunk tonight, what's up man, you ever seen The Last Detail with Jack Nicholson, go look it up if you haven't, best fuckin' nicholson movie ever,
[/quoteI was drunk last night.  Tonight I'm just pounding water becuse im going to start my work outs again tomorrow.

No I have not, ill have to check it out.
Quote from: devilinside on Nov 12, 2008, 04:46 AM
Trey doesn't alway's respond asap...don't take it personal.....or do.
lol, I have to admit that I constantly get that little error message about it not being more than like 10 sec since my last post.  Its gay

devilinside

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 12, 2008, 04:48 AM
I was just joking Queen Latifah, but you can take it personal for me, you are welcomed. thank you. thank I, yes I & I is one and don't you forget it sistren.

Hmm...last I checked I was white. But Queen Latifa was bad ass in Set it off!

Variable

We are all brothers and sisters kelly

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 12, 2008, 05:01 AM

Quote from: Variable on Nov 12, 2008, 05:11 AM

Zevaka

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 12, 2008, 05:12 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Nov 12, 2008, 05:01 AM
Quote from: Variable on Nov 12, 2008, 05:11 AM

fo sho

Variable

somehow my thread became the love , tollerance, and peace thread.  Who saw that coming?

White Pwny