Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

lostpilot

White Pwny

Damn dude...  wth have you disappeared to?!

Variable

Dont you watch the news? There is some shit going down kiddo. Pakistan here we come. " Yes we can" violate your soveringty and "change" your government to however we see fit.

I hope none of you still think Obama stands for peace

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on Dec 01, 2008, 09:18 AM

I hope none of you still think Obama stands for peace

I never did to begin with. Anyone who did, is a moron....

I mean, HELLO? It's "change" he stands for, not "peace".

Variable

Then by what you say.  Probably about 90% of the people who voted for him are morons

lostpilot

look who's back

White Pwny

I've missed ya Ice Trey.  <2

Variable

Quote from: lostpilot on Dec 16, 2008, 11:23 PM
look who's back
yeah I am back in civilization.  I was in the field for two weeks.  It was pretty cool.  Its a break from the real world.  We just drove about an hour into the desert and set up camp.  We had a whole regiment out there plus some.  We just kind of played war for two weeks.  It was good for me because I just took a job where I am in charge of a lot of guys that I don't know.  So I got to spend a lot of time with them and find out who they were.  Just for the entertainment factor ill share with you all that I didnt shower the whole time I was out there.  Not that there were any showers.  But everyone was trying to hygiene with like water from their canteens even though it was freezing cold outside.  Or taking major baby wipe showers.  None of that makes any sense to me.  So I also didnt change my underwear or undershirt for two weeks.  I got all the way until the day before I left before I could smell my own balls through all the layers I was wearing.  Thats when you know you stink bad.  Good times.

anyways, good to be back.  But my internet connection that I'm stealing from my neighbors sucks balls right now.  keeps cutting in and out.  But the in is only for like literally two min.  And the out is usually about at least an hour or two.  So thats why I haven't been posting much

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 17, 2008, 02:31 AM
I've missed ya Ice Trey.  <2

you too 50 cent. hows life?

White Pwny

It's SINT!!!   my how quickly you forgot!   =o(

I'm good.  How u doin?

devilinside

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Dec 17, 2008, 08:02 AM
It's SINT!!!   my how quickly you forgot!   =o(

I'm good.  How u doin?
sorry.  Im tired.  I have been al fucked up the past couple days due to sleep deprivation

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Dec 17, 2008, 08:22 AM
You're back!
case in point, I cant even quote two people in the same post!

But yes I am back!  Hi kelly, how are you doing?  I was just about to say hi to you in your @ thread.  But this works too.

White Pwny

It's ok!   I understand, and won't bitch!    now theres a shocker, eh?

Variable

na.  But ill still bitch about you posting and not being on yahoo

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Dec 17, 2008, 08:51 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Dec 17, 2008, 08:22 AM
You're back!
case in point, I cant even quote two people in the same post!

But yes I am back!  Hi kelly, how are you doing?  I was just about to say hi to you in your @ thread.  But this works too.

All's good here. Just can't get in the Christmas mood. Bleh. Do you get to visit home for Christmas this year?

Variable

I'm still trying to figure out my Christmas plans.  They are giving me 4 free days off for Christmas and 4 for new years.  The only catch is that I have to show up at work for a day and a half between both those 4 days off.  So if I wanted to go home it could only be for like two days because it almost takes a full day to drive there. But I could just take leave.  But it is just kind of hard to use your paid vacation time when you know you are getting 4 paid days off for free anyways.

But yeah, I haven't been home for Christmas in 3 years.  This will make 4 if I don't go.  And I know that I won't be there next year.  So I will probably do it anyways.

whodunit?

Hey' what's up tough guy?  ;) Where are you at the moment? I haven't been here for a while. Still Japan?