Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

So I'm really excited.  So I'm going to suck my own cock a little bit more than I usually do.

In the Navy you get Advanced or Promoted in rank by taking test.  You take two test a year ( March and September ) and the results usually take about 2 months to come out.  Well last Thursday the test results came out and I got promoted!  I was totally not expecting it.  It is the hardest rank to pick up and usually takes a while.  I am so psyched.  Its moving really fast for my rate.  Like really fast.  So yay for me!

Anyways though.  Bragging aside.  I'm really excited to be moving up and taking on more responsibility.  I'm honored the Navy thinks I deserve this.  It puts me in a really good spot to make sure the guys below me don't get shit on for no reason, but that they aren't just lazy waste of tax payers dollars at the same time.  It was just a really cool and unexpected thing to happen to me.  I'm almost contemplating staying in now....... But we will see ;)  Thanks for listening to my excited rant.  Ill be sure to post picks after I actually get frocked ( Put on the rank officially )

devilinside

Congrats to you Trey!! Does your title change??

tarkil

Nope, he's still an asshole....      ;)

And yeah congrats dude !    :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

devilinside

LOL...well Duh! He'll alway's be the resident asshole,but at least he's a cool asshole.

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on May 26, 2009, 06:14 AM
Congrats to you Trey!! Does your title change??
Yup I'm HM2.  Thats like the equivalent to a Sergeant.  Its actually the exact same rank the dude from generation kill was, since we were talking about it. 
Quote from: tarkil on May 26, 2009, 09:14 AM
Nope, he's still an asshole....      ;)

And yeah congrats dude !    :)
Quote from: devilinside on May 26, 2009, 07:37 PM
LOL...well Duh! He'll alway's be the resident asshole,but at least he's a cool asshole.
and thank you. ill take this conversation as a compliment!  I actually have to be even more of an ass hole at work now.  It gets to be a bit tiring.  But I'm pretty good at it.

Shaye

Wow, that's effin awesome. Congrats. I'm sure you deserve it a lot more than you think you do. Everyone's their own worst critic as they say.

Variable

psh.  Come on now Shaye.  You know I'm way to cocky to think I don't deserve something!  It just came a lot quicker than I thought it would.  A lot faster than some of my critics at work thought it would too.  Pwn3d their asses too.  Fuck haters ;)

Shaye

That's right! How silly of me...I forgot how much effing self efficacy and self esteem you have. Hahaha.

Variable

Yeah I'm totally a narcissists...... just without the whole turning into a stone.  And I totally would have fucked echo......

anyways.  I get frocked tomorrow.  Meaning I actually put on the rank tomorrow.  I'm psyched.  I got made the Colonel's personal medic and the regimental Sergeant Major today told a group of Marines that I was the best god dam corpsman in the regiment and that my reputation preceded me from Japan and Afghanistan.  My head is like this big * opens hands up really wide*

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Hey baby. How's life? You still on leave?

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Jun 28, 2009, 04:14 AM
he is you babe ?

mmm interesting
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Variable

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Jun 28, 2009, 04:14 AM
lol, hey josh.  I don't know what leave you were referring to.  But no, at that time I was not on leave.  I did take a couple days last week for my grandmas funeral though.  Shitty but oh well. 

I'm good though I guess.  REALLY busy with work.  Like, I'm pretty sure I'm slave status. 

And I'm also really pussy deprived because I'm trying this monogamy thing.  Sucks. 

But I'm just trying to get ready for this next deployment.  So actually next week I go to the field for 3 weeks.  So not that I'm ever around anymore anyways.  But ill be straight MIA for 3 weeks after this weekend, just in case anyone was wondering. 

White Pwny

Yer a jerkface... and get a wash machine.......... herp magnet.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Get a wash machine?  Or washing machine?

White Pwny

same fucking thing.

Variable

I don't think so

Variable

and dont be mad at me just because some ho's cum got on my sheets because you canceled our date

White Pwny

lol.   nice.     And now you got the herp.

Variable

So do you, I have it to you.  At least mine isnt in my ass