Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

So, you're going better now ?

Variable

ummmmm.  Im not quite sure I understand what youre asking bud.

Vesanic

Well... We don't know each other, actually, so I guess that question would sound weird from someone you don't even really know. But I've been reading your messages on Cyn's thread, sounded like you were going through some rough times.

Variable

Oh yeah.  Just with me and my girl friend.  I'm pretty much an idiot a lot of times.  I do things that make sense to me at the time, but in reality are retarded.  Mainly when it comes to women.  So I went through a pretty rough patch with this girl for a couple weeks.  It sucked.  But things are MUCH better now.  Thanks for asking. 

Vesanic

Good to hear that.

Men can easily be pricks when it comes to the woman they love.

devilinside

...or just in general...just sayin.

:p

Variable

Yeah especially me!  Im not really sure why she puts up with me.  But she pretty much put the fear in me and now I'm trying really hard to not be stupid yet still be myself type thing.  Does that make sense? 

devilinside

That's good that she can put the fear in YOU! That really says something about her. If she can break through that asshole mold and make you not do as much silly shit then she's awesome! hah That being said,don't let her completely change you. You will be miserable if you change too much. But glad you've found someone that can put up with ya. Once you've found someone like that...keep em! hahah

Variable

Ha.  Yeah shes amazing.  I think shes the only girl in the world that could have roped me in. 

But that's what I was trying to say.  I'm still myself and I'm not changing anything about who I am.  But I'm just trying to break some bad habits I have had from being single for so long.  I mean, she might actually be the first really serious girl friend I have ever had.  Im used to just casual dating, fuck buddies, and one night stands.  So I have some real kind of selfish and immature tendencies-habits that don't really work to well when you're supposed to be in a relationship where you love someone.  I of course wasn't like this all the time.  But every now and  then it would come out and it was nasty.  I don't like when I'm like that either.  It just kind of happens.  So I'm just trying to grow up pretty much.  Act like a man instead of a boy.  But not change who I am.  I KNOW I can't do that. 

Vesanic

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 10, 2009, 08:45 PM
...or just in general...just sayin.

:p

Are you lesbian, Kelly ? Just asking. :p

Variable

Variable

just hold this pic up in front of her, and you will know shes not gay

Vesanic

Gotta try that, haha.

devilinside

LMAO! GAWD I love him!!! He's one fine specimen. Best thing to ever come from Sweden.

:o

No,I'm not a lesbian,I just know how a lot of men act. Men are pricks and women are bitches...it's just the way of the world. ;)

But if I were a lesbian,would it really matter?

Variable

maybe not the best thing EVER from sweden

devilinside

Oh hell yes he is! Him and wooden shoes!

Variable

I thought that was Holland?  I was thinking maybe Mead or watches or something like that. 

devilinside

Yeah,but Sweden makes them too. Ooh...and Swiss Miss! lol I'm kiddin.

Variable

lol.  I like my Breitling better than him.  no offense

Variable

Two days before I deploy.....and I'm still packing my house.  Extreme procrastination is hands down one of my worst qualities.