Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixElsblUr

ohh wow, that deep, good luck bro

Variable

I literally stayed up all night and just did it.  I still have a little bit more to go.  But Im way closer

Vesanic

So we won't see you for a big moment, huh ?

rock_n_frost

hard times....good luck
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Variable

What's going on people?  Just wanted to say hi to everyone and see what you guys are up to.  Things are going good for me out here.  I don't know how much news you guys are getting on what's going on out here.  It's pretty violent.  I think I have been out here about a month ( I kind of lost track ) and already at least 11 Marines have died just in my area of opperations.  I say at least because we had 3 casualties yesterday and I'm not sure if they made it or not.  On top of those 11 Marines we have had a lot of casualties too.  Bad deal.  But as far as me personally things are just fine.

rock_n_frost

whatever you are doing there, you are doing a good thing..
respect to your bravery

allah bless u
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

lostpilot

fuck war, Trey.
good luck keeping your life

White Pwny

That sucks that things are so violent there.    I've seen on the news they are saying that they need help over there bad, and that no one is sending anyone!   wth.    I hate our government... srsly.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

White Pwny

Oh...   I love youuuuu!   YOu have no idea how insanely bad you are missed.    =)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 16, 2009, 05:54 AM
That sucks that things are so violent there.    I've seen on the news they are saying that they need help over there bad, and that no one is sending anyone!   wth.    I hate our government... srsly.
Well I mean, they sent me.  Can you really blame them for thinking that was enough?

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

lol thats awesome.  You should see some of the letters the kids write us out here.  They are funny as shit.  Seriously, a lot of them are like that.  Just random as shit.  one kid said " I like watching the news to see terrorist blow up.  My daddy says they don't have jesus so they don't have a soul"  Of course if you really think about it, thats pretty disturbing.  But if you don't really think about it, it was hillarious. 

Nailec

Quote from: Variable on Jan 28, 2010, 07:41 PM
lol thats awesome.  You should see some of the letters the kids write us out here.  They are funny as shit.  Seriously, a lot of them are like that.  Just random as shit.  one kid said " I like watching the news to see terrorist blow up.  My daddy says they don't have jesus so they don't have a soul"  Of course if you really think about it, thats pretty disturbing.  But if you don't really think about it, it was hillarious. 

these are the cases when i ask myself why the us army doesnt free the usa from religoius extremists.

Subliminal

Hey you annoying little fu...

Hows it going bro? :) I always think to say hello on Facebook but never get round to it. Hope all your limbs are all intact and your not getting too many sexually transmitted diseases! ;)

Variable

hey bro, I'm good.  Just doing the same old thing.  Ill try to reply better later.  Just wanted to say hi.  You should hit me up on facebook.  I get on there more than here.  Hope all is well with you too. 

Subliminal

devilinside

Variable

lol shut up Kelly.  Its not our faults that were both fucking awesome.

But awwww yourself.  I was wondering when someone was going to bump my thread <3  * glares at everyone else *

Vesanic

Oh shit, you changed your sig. You'll never be the same to me anymore.

Variable

Yeah I figured it was about time.  I have had that shit forever.  I think I put it up when I was on Okinawa