Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on May 24, 2010, 10:19 PM
lol shut up Kelly.  Its not our faults that were both fucking awesome.

But awwww yourself.  I was wondering when someone was going to bump my thread <3  * glares at everyone else *

Stfu... I was posting to you on Facebook.       </@
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Nailec

whate are you doing after u quit the hospital?

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on May 25, 2010, 01:16 AM
Quote from: Variable on May 24, 2010, 10:19 PM
lol shut up Kelly.  Its not our faults that were both fucking awesome.

But awwww yourself.  I was wondering when someone was going to bump my thread <3  * glares at everyone else *

Stfu... I was posting to you on Facebook.       </@
Whatever dude.  I go away for a while, off the gird.  I have some bad luck and I come back for a short time.  And I'm not even important enough to talk to on multiple social networking web sites.  It's a dam good thing that we don't have any Karma on this board anymore

Variable

Quote from: Nailec on May 25, 2010, 03:56 PM
whate are you doing after u quit the hospital?
going back to Afghanistan

devilinside

I miss karma on here...it was entertaining.

Variable

I remember being really excited when I was nearing the -1,000s.  I know I never got there.  But I do remember hitting my 300, and then 700 mark.  People really made it a point to hate on me ;)

White Pwny

I remember multiple people getting VERY fucking bent out of shape because of the karma.... good times.

devilinside

Hells yeah...WoOt! hahaha

White Pwny

Trey
only rockstars drink rockstars
and people that don't drink rockstars, don't like to party

Me
false.

Trey
not false
you're just in denial

Me
I know how to partay

Trey
its not just a river in Egypt sinner
you THINK you know how to party
how many seizures have you had? thats what I thought. STFU

maybe one of the funniest convos yet.

Variable

Yeah.  It doesn't seem to flow right without the whole convo though.  And you forgot to add that I called you a noob at the end (referring to your partying experience, obviously).   But its still pretty funny.

devilinside

LMFAO @ the seizure part. Not that having them is funny...but could you imagine a room full of rockstar and people on the floor having seizures?? HAHAh wtf!

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on May 25, 2010, 10:10 PM
I remember multiple people getting VERY fucking bent out of shape because of the karma.... good times.
like genuinely hurt because their shit went down.  Most of my aggression at the beginning was just a statement against taking shit too seriously....like karma points.  But people go so hurt that they just deleted that shit instead of watching everybodies drop

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on May 25, 2010, 11:21 PM
LMFAO @ the seizure part. Not that having them is funny...but could you imagine a room full of rockstar and people on the floor having seizures?? HAHAh wtf!
that sounds like a room full of people that know how to party to me

Variable

FUCK!  They just keep finding new things wrong with me and more reasons to keep me here.  This is getting old.  I need some drugs to kill the time.  Who gots me?

devilinside

I've got guns and water...but no drugs...sorry. haha

Variable

lol, maybe just the gun then?

alvarezbassist17

jesus christ, this part of the forum exists?

Variable

It does indeed.  I remember being very confused when I first found it too. 

alvarezbassist17

Hopefully you didn't have to deal with the disappointment of finding out that after 3 years of total ignorance there wasn't an @ thread waiting for you :'(

Variable

lol.  One of the first things I thought of when you posted that was if you had one or not.  It's ok though, I think it makes you cooler since you don't.