Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

I'm straight as an arrow, but Brad Pitt is easily one of the best looking dudes out there.

Ya peeps are weird.

bright lights, big city

So there seems to be more guys here that would go after Brad Pitt than girls.

While we're on the subject, I guess, there are only 3 dudes in this world I would go gay for, in order: Timothy Olyphant, Kurt Russell, Brad Pitt.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

tim olyphant is hot. i agree with that totally.

Quote from: Variable on Feb 24, 2011, 09:57 PM
The fact that he's old enough to be your dad......

Tell you what.  Why don't I stop thinking about fucking Brad Pitt you stop thinking about fucking Julian Assange, and we just start thinking about fucking each other instead. 

pitt is older than assange. i personally have never found him appealing. even during his beard stage. it did nothing for me. him and angelina jolie are two of the most boring looking people i have ever seen in my life.

chick de la lynch

Timothy Olyphant is hot. Brad Pitt is a coin toss, though. Sometimes the guy is smokin' and other times he's creepy looking. It just depends on the day. Angelina Jolie is...blarg! The woman is beautiful, but I wouldn't go gay for her. Monica Bellucci, though...

bright lights, big city

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Feb 26, 2011, 05:01 AM
Monica Bellucci, though...
yes. i would pay to see this.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

I have had this conversations ALOT over the past 10 years or so.  I have found a strange ass trend.  It seems that MOST guys actually say they think Brad Pitt is a very attractive male ( in a non homo way ) and find him to be a more attractive human being than Angelina Jolie.  In contrast, most women seem to find Angelina Jolie to be really attractive in the feminine sense and don't find Brad Pitt to be all that great.

Each group tends to be like "eh, they are OK at best" about the opposite sex .  Just apparently Brad Pitt's genetic qualities seem to trigger something in the Male psyche that makes them think he is attractive.  Probably his jaw line, hair line, and obvious natural high metabolism.  While women find Angelina to have the feminine qualities that they genetically find attractive.  Thats my guess anyways.

Obviously we have a couple females who don't fit into that group here.  But usually that seems to be the way it works. 

I'm not gay, just btw.  But I can obviously see attractive qualities in men.  I just find Brad Pitt to be the pinnacle of those qualities.  At least in a white male.  Ryan Reynolds is moving in on him though. 

And yeah, brad is getting old.  But I'm talking about the Brad Pitt from Fight Club and Troy.  Not the dad of 30 kids that speak 30 different languages.  Big diff.   

blixa

i don't know. i have personally never found him attractive in all the circumstances i've seen him. maybe the qualities you mentioned him to possess have never been qualities i have looked for in a man. he has the quintessential american look about him. i'm not really big into that. there's nothing intriguing about his appearance. he checks out most of the boxes you would have if you were to have a 'Typical Hot Male Specifications' list.

you will find that there are women who would prefer brad pitt to any man and other women, like myself, who would prefer steve buscemi to men like brad pitt. fo' realz.

chick de la lynch

I've been told I have weird taste in men, so my opinion probably doesn't correspond with the rest of the female population. I do agree with Variable's assessment. I haven't really thought about it in that way until now. Makes sense.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: blixa on Feb 27, 2011, 02:21 PM
i don't know. i have personally never found him attractive in all the circumstances i've seen him. maybe the qualities you mentioned him to possess have never been qualities i have looked for in a man. he has the quintessential american look about him. i'm not really big into that. there's nothing intriguing about his appearance. he checks out most of the boxes you would have if you were to have a 'Typical Hot Male Specifications' list.

you will find that there are women who would prefer brad pitt to any man and other women, like myself, who would prefer steve buscemi to men like brad pitt. fo' realz.

lol

blixa

i don't care. i find him incredibly attractive. i even have a photo of him on my wardrobe so i can see him every morning i wake up:

he stole my heart the minute i saw him in ghost world.

devilinside

I looooove him in Boardwalk Empire!! <3

And WTF happend to Cyn's @ thread?!? I was gonna post in it,and unless i'm insanely blind,I cant find it. :/

blixa

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 28, 2011, 07:36 PM
I looooove him in Boardwalk Empire!! <3

And WTF happend to Cyn's @ thread?!? I was gonna post in it,and unless i'm insanely blind,I cant find it. :/
uhhhhhh good fucking question.  I swear it was just here the other day.  Maybe she deleted it because she got mad when I started posting again but didn't say anything in it?  That would be a shame if she really did delete it.  A lot of good memories went down in there.  I just didn't post in there because she ghosted this place so it seemed kind of pointless.
Quote from: blixa on Mar 01, 2011, 05:51 AM
captain america, FUCK YEAH!

made me think of you hahaha
lol thats pretty funny.  

I hope people realize that I'm only ironically a flag waving blind american "patriot"

I'm pretty sure some of the guys at work will like that video. 

devilinside

Damn....I'm pretty bummed it's gone. :( Like you said,MANY good memories from when the board was awesome in there. *sigh*

blixa

bright lights, big city

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 01, 2011, 07:14 PM
MANY good memories from when the board was awesome
oh I see how it is
DERP

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 02, 2011, 06:48 AM
oh I see how it is

we've had several of these. the board was really awesome when i was 17-18 (none of you guys were here yet). so we've had several different periods of awesomeness.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: blixa on Mar 02, 2011, 06:54 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 02, 2011, 06:48 AM
oh I see how it is

we've had several of these. the board was really awesome when i was 17-18 (none of you guys were here yet). so we've had several different periods of awesomeness.

I was there. I was also a pain in the ass back then.

blixa

hahaha so was i. massive hippie back then. but it was the most awesome place. i was still in high school then so i would go to the library and log on.

Variable

I'm assuming you said the word also as a reference that I'm a pain in the ass ;)

Hey lets face it, the board is pretty lame these days.  A bunch of us that used to post a lot took some time off.  Those of you who actually stayed, didn't have much to work with.  So I'm hoping it gets back on it's feet sometime soon.   I'm trying to be around more.  But I could think of at least 5 people who I wish would back and post more.

And yeah, I heard the board was really cool way back when.  Then I also have been told that it was awesome until I came here and ruined it......?  Who knows?  It's gone through a couple waves since I have been posting here though.  

Oh and Kelly, every now and then ill scroll some of the first few pages of this topic.  Talk about some unique memories.