Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Quote from: blixa on Mar 02, 2011, 07:11 AM
hahaha so was i. massive hippie back then. but it was the most awesome place. i was still in high school then so i would go to the library and log on.
What do you mean that you WERE a massive hippie?  ;)

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Feb 10, 2007, 12:46 PM
I just feel bad for you fail me.  I mean he is a male and had to see that all huge like.  I have to admit i would probably be sick if I was him

This makes me LOL...you talking about your junk making Hosh jealous....aahh memories....

Variable

lol.  There was a lot of male nudity in this thread back then

blixa

Quote from: Variable on Mar 02, 2011, 07:12 AM
Quote from: blixa on Mar 02, 2011, 07:11 AM
hahaha so was i. massive hippie back then. but it was the most awesome place. i was still in high school then so i would go to the library and log on.
What do you mean that you WERE a massive hippie?  ;)

oh, you know, i was more of a hippie than what i am now. i'm a realist hippie now when before i was an idealist hippie.

oy, i still need to see you in a cossie. can't you make a girl happy here.

Variable

ummmm, lol whats a cossie?  I'm pretty sure I don't own one though. 

Variable

Um, that was a serious question Ma'am. 

blixa

A SPEEDO.

i would like a picture of you from your swimming days.

chick de la lynch

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Variable before.

Variable

oh snap.  It might take a while for me to find one of those old swim team pics. 

Here's my facebook page if you want to see pics of me http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1199785780

devilinside

You were on a swim team? Pansy.

Variable

Pansy?  Really?  I'm pretty sure that the best olympian of all time is a swimmer.  I'm also pretty sure that Navy Seals are pretty good swimmers.  I'm also white, and I was like 10. 

devilinside

Mmmmm......Navy Seals..........

Variable

You mean Navy Squeals?  ;)  I'm the only one allowed to be sexy in my thread!

devilinside

We need updated uniform pictures then....and not the camo looking ones,well...unless you're holding a gun,cause guns are secksay.

Variable

hm, give me a min to see if I can dig anything up

Variable

Yeah it's not going to happen tonight.  I have some pics from October of us in Vegas at the Marine Ball.  But they are all on my roomates camera and shes sleeping soooo yeah.  Unless you want me to take a pic of a pic of my GF and me, I got nothing for you.  

I do have some videos that I should probably upload though. 

chick de la lynch

Quote from: Variable on Mar 07, 2011, 07:49 AM
oh snap.  It might take a while for me to find one of those old swim team pics. 

Here's my facebook page if you want to see pics of me http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1199785780

The picture is lousy because I can barely see your face. However, that is a very impressive pyramid of Red Bull.

Variable

You cant see all my pics?  I have quite a few on there. 

Variable

Here you go Kelly.  I don't think I have ever uploaded this pic before.  Sexy, I know. 

blixa

you have nothing better to do at 11am in the morning?