Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

blixa

bright lights, big city

i don't get it.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 16, 2011, 07:58 PM
i don't get it.

my bad attempt at flirting  :(

it's something i'm not very good at.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Apr 19, 2011, 07:36 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 16, 2011, 07:58 PM
i don't get it.

my bad attempt at flirting  :(

it's something i'm not very good at.
haha i definitely got it. i was just being sarcastic about how obvious your flirting was.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

boys are so mean.

chick de la lynch

bright lights, big city

DERP

blixa

and they're not very good at keeping their mouth shut. some of them anyway.

chick de la lynch

Haha, no shit! Guys talk too much shit. I found out recently a guy, who I was friends with back in high school and went out on one date with a few years back, was telling people we had sex. I didn't even hug the guy and he's claiming we had sex. Funny thing is people believe him. If I gave more of a shit about my high school days, I'd be pretty peeved.

blixa

what a knob! the number one thing i find guys usually lie about is receiving blow jobs. they're very good at misconstruing things also.

chick de la lynch

Maybe it helps them cope with the fact that they didn't get any?

blixa

well, lying about it won't help them get any either way.

Variable

Quote from: blixa on Mar 31, 2011, 06:40 PM
trey, i'll trade you this:

for one of your army jackets or something. a fair trade i think hahaha
Mazzy my dear,
 You're beautiful and you can have whatever kind of genuine military uniform item you want.  Just look up U.S. Navy and Marine Corps uniform items, chances are that I have them, and let me know...........No Marine Corps Dress Blues though.  That shit is expensive.  

I do want my damn Mickey Mouse shirt in return though!
Quote from: devilinside on Mar 31, 2011, 10:48 PM
Aww come on Trey,go buy her one from the commissary. I wanna see you in that shirt.

I will take a pic in the shirt if she actually sends it to me.  But I think I might feel a little bad about accepting it from her...... wouldn't you?  Shes had it for a while.  
Quote from: devilinside on Mar 31, 2011, 10:49 PM
Or wait....commissaries are just for food aren't they?
Yes they are.  And your tax dollars pay for my cheap food.  

What you meant to say was "uniform shop" or "thrift store'
Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 01, 2011, 01:31 PM
well well, happy birthday :)
Thank you Brother.  Hope all is well with you. I thought about you the other day.  I had to write a paper on progressive rock and thought you might be a good person to ask their opinion about the subject
Quote from: tarkil on Apr 02, 2011, 08:01 AM
Oh is it ?

Happy birthday then my friend !!
F U Frenchie!

JK man. Thanks, I appreciate it.  I actually had a wonderful birthday.  Went to D.C. and spent a week with my GF ( who lives in D.C. )

Hows life with you?  You still in Asia?  Trying to bring their height average up one,  one-night-stand at a time?

Quote from: Frequency_Chemist on Apr 02, 2011, 08:26 AM
Happy belated birthday man.
Thank you.

But I don't know who you are?  and while I kind of already think you're cool, because you have a Hum album as your avatar, I still want to know who you are. 
Quote from: blixa on Apr 05, 2011, 06:14 PM
i think trey went on a birthday bender.
I did actually, and its still going!  WOOOOOOT for April 2011!
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 05, 2011, 06:48 PM

Uh, the 2012 elections are right around the corner. do you really think I could leave you? 
Quote from: chick de la lynch on Apr 06, 2011, 09:24 PM
^ That is so fucking adorable!

Oh, and happy belated birthday! I hope it was a good birthday bender, assuming you had a birthday bender.  :)
It twas.  And thank you.  I had one of the greatest birthdays anyone could ask for.  I would share it with you guys I didn't think that you would all perceive it as depressing. 
Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 07, 2011, 12:44 AM
Trey will never go.
I wont actually, no matter how many times I'm banned
Quote from: devilinside on Apr 08, 2011, 05:55 PM
Hey friend.
Hello Kelly.  I miss talking to you ( because you're the shit ) but I am happy that I still managed to ruffle some feathers on your FB page when I threatened to BEAT THAT ASS!  Stay on high alert!
Quote from: blixa on Apr 11, 2011, 05:47 PM
come back, you wanker.
Don't worry my love, ill never abandon you. 
Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 11, 2011, 08:25 PM
Quote from: blixa on Apr 11, 2011, 05:47 PM
come back, you wanker.
or you

Variable

Quote from: blixa on Apr 16, 2011, 07:04 PM
I WANNA BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND
and I had to save this post, for a reply, all on it's own.  This was ridiculously sweet and I officially want to ask you to be my e-girl friend.  we can do that right?  I can still eat e-pussy.  Don't believe me?  Lets chat on web-cam, then you'll be a believer.  ;)

Frequency_Chemist

Quote from: Variable on Apr 24, 2011, 09:36 AM
Thank you.

But I don't know who you are?  and while I kind of already think you're cool, because you have a Hum album as your avatar, I still want to know who you are. 

Your welcome, I use to go by White_Diamond_Wrist, but I just recently changed my name. Anyways we talked a few months back and you seemed like a pretty down to earth guy. So I figured i'd wish you a happy b-day. Hum's one of my favorite bands so I had to go with the Downward Is Heavenward avatar lol.

blixa

Quote from: Variable on Apr 24, 2011, 10:03 AM
and I had to save this post, for a reply, all on it's own.  This was ridiculously sweet and I officially want to ask you to be my e-girl friend.  we can do that right?  I can still eat e-pussy.  Don't believe me?  Lets chat on web-cam, then you'll be a believer.  ;)

i accept. wow, i am e-taken.

i've had the minnie mouse shirt since i was 13-14 years old. a lot of nostalgia involved. maybe i can send it to you and you wear it for a while and you send it back. lame, but i can do that.

Variable

Quote from: blixa on Apr 24, 2011, 12:44 PM
Quote from: Variable on Apr 24, 2011, 10:03 AM

i accept. wow, i am e-taken.

i've had the minnie mouse shirt since i was 13-14 years old. a lot of nostalgia involved. maybe i can send it to you and you wear it for a while and you send it back. lame, but i can do that.
oddly, thats exactly what I was thinking. 

damn, and I guess that means we are e-taken hu?  No more showing 15 year olds my penis on chatroulette :(
Quote from: Frequency_Chemist on Apr 24, 2011, 11:22 AM
Quote from: Variable on Apr 24, 2011, 09:36 AM
Thank you.

Your welcome, I use to go by White_Diamond_Wrist, but I just recently changed my name. Anyways we talked a few months back and you seemed like a pretty down to earth guy. So I figured i'd wish you a happy b-day. Hum's one of my favorite bands so I had to go with the Downward Is Heavenward avatar lol.

Yes, I remember that name.  Just had to check.  But, in no way shape or form am I down to earth ;)

from_musings

Quote from: Frequency_Chemist on Apr 24, 2011, 11:22 AM
you seemed like a pretty down to earth guy

hahahahahaha !

from_musings

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHHHAHHAHAHA :D :D