Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frequency_Chemist

Regardless, your ok in my book.

Variable

lol, thanks bro. 

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Apr 24, 2011, 09:36 AM
Hello Kelly.  I miss talking to you ( because you're the shit ) but I am happy that I still managed to ruffle some feathers on your FB page when I threatened to BEAT THAT ASS!  Stay on high alert!

That made me laugh! Dude,I'm toning up,losing weight and getting really strong,but I'm still scared as shit to go into the sparring class. I don't mind hitting people,but I don't wanna get hit. And I went shooting my gun this weekend...did you ever see the girly 22 I bought?? HAHA!!

devilinside

Quote from: blixa on Apr 24, 2011, 12:44 PM
Quote from: Variable on Apr 24, 2011, 10:03 AM
Quote from: blixa on Apr 16, 2011, 07:04 PM
I WANNA BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND
and I had to save this post, for a reply, all on it's own.  This was ridiculously sweet and I officially want to ask you to be my e-girl friend.  we can do that right?  I can still eat e-pussy.  Don't believe me?  Lets chat on web-cam, then you'll be a believer.  ;)

i accept. wow, i am e-taken.

aww......<3

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 25, 2011, 08:06 AM
Hello Kelly.  I miss talking to you ( because you're the shit ) but I am happy that I still managed to ruffle some feathers on your FB page when I threatened to BEAT THAT ASS!  Stay on high alert!

That made me laugh! Dude,I'm toning up,losing weight and getting really strong,but I'm still scared as shit to go into the sparring class. I don't mind hitting people,but I don't wanna get hit. And I went shooting my gun this weekend...did you ever see the girly 22 I bought?? HAHA!!
Quote from: devilinside on Apr 25, 2011, 08:06 AM

I mean, as much as I hate to admit it, 22s actually fuck people up pretty bad. 

devilinside

I would hope. It's a pink and black Sig Sauer...it's a sexy gun.

Variable

look at the M-16/ M-4/ AR-15... almost ever other popular AR...... They are all 223 caliber or 5.56 caliber.  223 is just a fancy way of saying .22.  Its just a little longer.  So, what I'm getting at, is that the US military and NATO goes to war with 22s.  While it's a tiny little pussy bullet compared to the 7.62 of the M-14....... It does just so happen to kill a lot of people every day. 

Variable

Quote from: blixa on Apr 24, 2011, 12:44 PM
Quote from: Variable on Apr 24, 2011, 10:03 AM
Quote from: blixa on Apr 16, 2011, 07:04 PM
I WANNA BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND
and I had to save this post, for a reply, all on it's own.  This was ridiculously sweet and I officially want to ask you to be my e-girl friend.  we can do that right?  I can still eat e-pussy.  Don't believe me?  Lets chat on web-cam, then you'll be a believer.  ;)

i accept. wow, i am e-taken.

i've had the minnie mouse shirt since i was 13-14 years old. a lot of nostalgia involved. maybe i can send it to you and you wear it for a while and you send it back. lame, but i can do that.
Hey girlfriend.  You haven't requested anything yet.  And I feel like after our 3rd day of being an official e-couple we should talk about having e-sex or something ;)

blixa

i don't have e-sex after just three days! i'm a lady. we can pm scandalous photographs of ourselves to one another hahaha

Variable

Alright, I can't argue with that logic. 

blixa

firstly we must pm a photo of each other in our underwear. we have til the end of the week.

blixa

they also have to be in ridiculously clichéd poses. i want to be able to laugh about this.

Variable

devilinside

So we're having tornado warnings AGAIN tonight and most of the day tomorrow! Fucking radiation is being an uber bitch. Thank you for entertaining me while I was kinda freaking out...me with 2 kids in the dark + tornadoes=no bueno.

Variable

Damn Japanese are getting their revenge!  lol I'm glad you're OK Kelly, and I hope it stays that way. 

Variable

Quote from: blixa on Apr 26, 2011, 08:04 PM
they also have to be in ridiculously clichéd poses. i want to be able to laugh about this.
Where's my pic girlfriend?

blixa

there's still one more day! YOU HAVE TO RECIPROCATE ALSO. i'm thinking of going for a sexy chemise seeing as i've had the same underwear since i was 14.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Hollingsworth, I want your peen.

blixa

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on May 15, 2011, 02:19 AM
Hollingsworth, I want your peen.

supposedly he has posted his penis. i missed all of that. it went right over my head.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I've seen his balls. A few times, if memory serves.