Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

but have you seen the meat and two vegies?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I...don't know...

devilinside

Quote from: blixa on May 16, 2011, 04:49 PM

.........I have..........

blixa

Quote from: devilinside on May 21, 2011, 06:23 PM
Quote from: blixa on May 16, 2011, 04:49 PM

.........I have..........

should i get all jerry springer on you??? hahahaha

Variable

Hey guys,

Sorry for being so absent. I have been really busy lately. Besides school and work and stuff, I got a phone call the other day and they were like "oh hey you're not in the Navy anymore as of 5 days ago" Even though that wasn't supposed to happen till September. So yeah, I have been dealing with some legal issues. Ill be back around soonish though. Swear.

blixa

legal issues pertaining to what??? or can you not say.

Variable

Pertaining to the Navy trying to tell me that I got out of the Navy two weeks ago, without telling me, and without me doing proper out-possessing. This wasn't supposed to happen until september. I should have some answers by late tomorrow though.

blixa

why would they assume that? and most importantly, are you going to go commando on their arse?

Variable

Its a really long story with lots of technicalities that are really confusing to anyone who isn't familiar with Navy jargon, acronyms, policies, and all that.

Unfortunately I am still in limbo. I could still potentially be getting really screwed, I might have 60 days to be out, or I might be in for another 2 years. It's been one thing after the other and I still don't really know.

But yes, I lawyered up, and I have a couple Master Chiefs making a big fuss about it on my behalf. So, we will see. I'm assuming that's what you meant when you said "going commando" ;)

Variable

Is anyone who I don't hate going to the LA show on Friday?

Trey

Hi, so it's been over a year since I posted in here. I got locked out of my account, but I trust my good moderator friends can fix that. I just wanted to say hi in the meantime. What's up peoples?

blondie

we all thought you ended up like christian bale in "harsh times".

hi there!

devilinside

I messages Nuno,just waiting on a response. Missed you around here. *sad face*

blondie

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 28, 2012, 08:42 PM

BUT YOU DIDN'T MISS ME, DID YOU???

Trey

Quote from: blondie on Jul 28, 2012, 08:40 PM

hi there!
God I hated that movie!

But no, I had a hell of a year. But things are much better now. I'm not dead or crazy (I think) like Christian Bale.
Yeah, I really did miss this place sometimes. I should have logged in a long time ago. Hows life?

I put my 30 days notice into the Navy! I'm out in a month. Fucking finally! I'm about to be a disabled veteran :) How pathetic is that?
Quote from: blondie on Jul 28, 2012, 08:44 PM

It doesn't matter. I missed you the most

Vesanic

devilinside

BUT YOU DIDN'T MISS ME, DID YOU???P

Now that is just not true! I missed you like I missed Trey...you two are like cereal and milk,koolaid and sugar,pb & j. The board is a better place when you two are here. ;)

Quote from: Trey on Jul 28, 2012, 11:28 PM
Quote from: blondie on Jul 28, 2012, 08:40 PM

hi there!
God I hated that movie!

But no, I had a hell of a year. But things are much better now. I'm not dead or crazy (I think) like Christian Bale.
Yeah, I really did miss this place sometimes. I should have logged in a long time ago. Hows life?

I put my 30 days notice into the Navy! I'm out in a month. Fucking finally! I'm about to be a disabled veteran :) How pathetic is that?

It doesn't matter. I missed you the most

Life is really good,had some issues arise this year but all is getting better. :) Disabled? Wth did I miss?!? *or forget* What you plan on doing after your out? Conquering the world I presume? Anyways,it's nice to have your smart ass back.

Variable

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 29, 2012, 12:46 AM
Treeeeey!
What's up man. Glad to see I still know some people that post here.
Quote from: devilinside on Jul 29, 2012, 01:31 AM

BUT YOU DIDN'T MISS ME, DID YOU???P

Now that is just not true! I missed you like I missed Trey...you two are like cereal and milk,koolaid and sugar,pb & j. The board is a better place when you two are here. ;)
Ha! You say now! Give it a month ;) I'm going to hold you to that for the next time I get banned :)

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 29, 2012, 01:31 AM

Life is really good,had some issues arise this year but all is getting better. :) Disabled? Wth did I miss?!? *or forget* What you plan on doing after your out? Conquering the world I presume? Anyways,it's nice to have your smart ass back.
Yeah I hear you. I had a shitty year too but its all looking up.

They are medically separating me from the Navy because I'm all broken. Nothing super serious. Just a torn hip labrum; torn shoulder labrum, torn rotator cuff; and torn some other tendon in the back of my shoulder. Plus some problems with my lower back. Nothing that can't get fixed. But I want out, and they are downsizing, so it works better for everyone to just separate me. Then I officially become a disabled veteran according to the VA. I get a little check every month and everything. The former super Republican is about to be mooching off the government ;) Ironic hu?

Yes, I will be conquering the world. But first I'm moving to Maryland to be with my GF. She's stationed at Walter Reed there in Bethesda. So really close to DC which is cool for me because I love history and politics. Then we're planning on moving to Texas after she gets out of the Army in a little over a year. I'm going to a degree in journalism, then off to law school. Then I will conquer the world.

rock_n_frost

are you still on army?
are you gonna stay as soldier?

im just curious
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

chick de la lynch

It's nice to your logical ass around these parts again. :)