Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subliminal

Man, Trey I haven't spoken to you in ages, the last time I did you was in a fuckin' hospital bed! So I hope you're well and lurking somewhere.  ;)

Variable

Yo homies,

Sorry for the absence. I've been crazy busy lately. I'm moving to Texas in a couple weeks. I'm starting Baylor in the fall and I'm doing that whole thing. Wish I could be around more. Ill try. Hope you are all doing well.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

tarkil

Good to see you ! Do you plan on staying a little bit more this time, or it's just a lightning appearance ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on May 29, 2013, 08:53 AM
Yo homies,

Sorry for the absence. I've been crazy busy lately. I'm moving to Texas in a couple weeks. I'm starting Baylor in the fall and I'm doing that whole thing. Wish I could be around more. Ill try. Hope you are all doing well.

Dont forget GETTING HITCHED!!!!

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: devilinside on May 30, 2013, 10:19 PM
Dont forget GETTING HITCHED!!!!

Trey got married?

lol what a fag

Variable

No no! I'm getting married in the future! There's a difference. I met an awesome girl in Afghanistan a couple years ago and we got engaged to make our families happy, but I'm still the same ol g. No worries Josh.

I'm not going to act like I'm returning for an ultimate variable spam event. But I did want to say hi to everyone. I think about you all (love you or hate you) very often. So I hope all is well.

I'm currently in Waco, Texas. Getting ready to start Baylor. Which to all you Europeans is a strong Christiana/republican school. But I'm ready to turn on the atheist/liberal charm as only I can to this school. So I hope I have your support.

lostpilot

well I just hope you are well, which I think you are

chick de la lynch

Quote from: Variable on Jul 21, 2013, 10:42 AM
I'm currently in Waco, Texas. Getting ready to start Baylor. Which to all you Europeans is a strong Christiana/republican school. But I'm ready to turn on the atheist/liberal charm as only I can to this school. So I hope I have your support.

FYI defskull is Baylor alumni.