Started by oldgentlovecraft, Jan 02, 2007, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: moi on Aug 08, 2007, 07:34 PM
anyone the new daath or devildriver?

Anyone what?  Have?  Post?  Like?

yoda on mars

oldgentlovecraft

Just got back from Ozzfest.  Best bands were Nile, Daath, Behemoth and Lamb of God by far.  I got bodychecked in the Nile pit so hard it lifted me off my feet but it was fucking awesome.  Lordi was fucking horrible.  Period.  Hatebreed was there for the nth time, same energy but same damn set for the most part.  In This Moment is Killswitch with a girl, although she does have a good wail on her.  The Showdown was disappointing but Cthonic and Ankla were pretty good. 

All in all the extreme metal bands owned the show and I would've paid good money to see Behemoth and Nile alone (of course Lamb of God never disappoints, but I haven't seen a dm band in concert before and I'm hooked).

4th Eye

Nile is something I'd like to see and I can imagine the pit was intense. Hopefully they'll come to Finland soon.

oldgentlovecraft

Yeah, Nile and Behemoth owned the show.  The problem is that extreme metal bands don't come around the area, and to have to of the heavyweights at the same festival for the first time ever was a rush.  Nile put on a tight, brutal show.

yoda on mars

I'm looking for some Gorgoroth shit, except their last record.

btw, do you know if ad majorem... vinyl exist?

oldgentlovecraft

Try this site, I looked at a few of the links and they all worked.  It's the Gorgoroth complete discography:

http://blackdeathmetalarchive.blogspot.com/2007/04/gorgoroth-discography.html

As far as Ad Majorem vinyl, tried to look around a bit but didn't find anything, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, I just had no luck.

yoda on mars

oldgentlovecraft

Lol  I knew what you meant, I looked through their site and around a few more to see if it said they'd released it on vinyl.  Didn't find anything, and it will usually say when they do.  Not even on Ebay.  And unless you meant buy other Gorgoroth cds or albums on vinyl I thought I'd post the downloads.  They are selling older albums on vinyl on Ebay.

yoda on mars

I know but I like only AD MAJOREM.... it's cool.

oldgentlovecraft

If I come across it, I'll let you know

yoda on mars

yoda on mars

oldgentlovecraft

yoda on mars

yeah, I agree. I'm not a black metal fan but they're amazing. Their music is simple as fuck but on the other hand it's just pure power!

yoda on mars

I want to listen to Daath. Anyone can upload their latetst album, please? No megupload!!!!!

oldgentlovecraft

samson simpson

yoda on mars

I'm sooo into Gorgoroth at the moment.