Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Death/Black/"Extreme" Metal

Started by oldgentlovecraft, Jan 02, 2007, 08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindead

Has anyone heard the new Watain album? Any thoughts about if you have?

ben

Anyone in here listen to the new Twilight?  Pretty cool stuff, Aaron Turner is a member.

Slacker

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Gaz

Dug out some metal I haven't listen to in a while and its currently on my ipod playlist

Carcass - Heartwork
At The Gates - Slaughter of the soul
At The Gates - Terminal spirit disease

Slacker

ben

Never checked out Mouth of the Architect.  Now is just as good as ever a time to finally listen. 

bright lights, big city

good band. i'm not calling their new one a disappointment by any means, but Quietly is definitely the album to check out first, in my opinion.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

I've decided to back into this thread where my fellow metalheads don't have to continually defend themselves, which, if they're like me, they've been doing for years. 

wax

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jun 03, 2010, 02:24 AM
I've decided to back into this thread where my fellow metalheads don't have to continually defend themselves, which, if they're like me, they've been doing for years. 

oldgentlovecraft

I am not sure how I feel about you yet, sir.

bright lights, big city

but technically, is deathcore a separate genre from straight up death metal? it's definitely not doom or sludge or black or symphonic.

basically if you haven't noticed i'm saying we should start another thread just to ruffle some feathers. and yes, i know the way i worded that didn't exactly sound metal.
DERP

oldgentlovecraft

Lol.  I put the all metal disclaimer for that reason, but maybe we should throw in a Deathcore thread, or something like it.

wax

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jun 03, 2010, 02:29 AM
I am not sure how I feel about you yet, sir.

you love me   http://www.kdvs.org/show-info/1184

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 03, 2010, 02:52 AM
but technically, is deathcore a separate genre from straight up death metal?

......dude...dont be dumb   of course it is  thats why its called deathcore  not death metal  technically or not      next

bright lights, big city

haha i'm just trying to instigate you   next
DERP

frud

bright lights, big city

DERP