Started by lithium royalty, Jan 07, 2007, 01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium royalty

[youtube=425,350]HCkYfYa8ePI[/youtube]

monk

cory

god dammit i hate stupid people

Jacob

I like this thread. I don't think it should be locked.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

tension_the_wire

Who won the Vietnam War?
America!!!!

Love it!

devilinside

jesus christ...that's good a American education for ya.   ::)

tension_the_wire

its also good to know that the English use US Dollars as their currency.

I wouldn't be surprised if these where young people...but it is adults that know nothing outside their doorsteps!!!!

I know being patriotic is a waste of time (Its a round planet afterall), but If I was a yank, I would be ashamed of myself

devilinside

They always seem to find the most stupid people,and put them on tv. BUT,every country has them,not just here.

But yeah, it's fucking insane to see how many uneducated people there are in the world.

tension_the_wire

That might be true, but a lot of Americans I have met (and I've met alot) are not dumb or stupid, but really uneducated!

I blame CNN and New Kids On The Block for ruining a generation of thinking

devilinside

New Kids...hey now!!!!! :P

Americas teaching standards are shit. My son is 7 and in second grade. His teacher is a fucking lazy ass hag! She doesnt teach,and expect's them to learn on thier own..they are 7 and 8 years old!

I wish more money was put towards education,but it's not. SO if you want a good education,you most likely have to go to a private school. I'm sending my son to one next year,and yeah it's going to cost $14k a year,but it's soo worth it to me.

It really angers me.

tension_the_wire

I totally agree. Its so shocking that Governments are more than willing to spend trillons on defence, but bugger all on teaching the future. Did you know that if the American Government spent 60% less on Defence, it would put every American student through private school for free!

We're lucky here in New Zealand. our State Schools are really good. There is bugger all trouble (there is violence and minor bad stuff), but on a whole we're quite good. We have some wicked dedicated teachers here too (me included)

cory

i'm studying to become a history teacher. i'm going to kick ass, you can send your kids to me.

Azwethinkweiz

that was hilarious.

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

black coffee

"he's from texas, he's got to be right"

ahahah.

tension_the_wire

I don't find it funny.
I find it god damn embarrassing.

Sham on you guys! Shame on you

White Pwny

**hangs head in shame**

I don't even have anything to say except, Where did they find these people!?!?

It's like that show Street Smarts.  Find the dumbest fcking people and ask them simple questions... without fail... they something retarded.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

No,what they do is question TONS of people,and only show the 10 that answered wrong. Of course they aren't gonna show the 200 that answered right...gah. And no shame on me,shame on the Government! ;)