Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

oh noez!!1

Started by lithium royalty, Jan 07, 2007, 01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturday Night Whiskey

Reality is just a question of perception.

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 21, 2007, 10:00 PM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.

Variable

or just what would really happen in a situation.  Or what actually does happen.  I mean I could perceive that the world could live in some utopia anarchy.  But in reality it will never work.  Truth is not relative my friend.

Variable

Christians, Jews, and Muslims all perceive that they have the one true religion.  Obviously two are wrong.  Or all of them who knows.  but they perceive themselves to be right.

Saturday Night Whiskey

Sometimes the truth is your worst enemy.

Me ne fego.
Viva la morte.

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 21, 2007, 10:00 PM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.

Variable

maybe.  This is why we ignore it ;)

devilinside

tension_the_wire

Face it!
Bill was right, we are a virus with shoes.

Hitler was an underachiever

Jizzlobber

cost me 8 pieces of queen elizabeth money for a RATM album.

honestly how can people think that us dollars are used in the uk?
<

Variable

we don't genius.  One person said that not the whole country.  Or not the 200 people he asked before he hoaxed that person into saying that.

devilinside

one weak

Quote from: Variable on Feb 08, 2007, 09:33 PM
we don't genius.  One person said that not the whole country.  Or not the 200 people he asked before he hoaxed that person into saying that.
this is true. the media is a horrible medium for relaying intelligent information and is usually a biased piece of shit...

on the other hand, education is awful in the US relative to the amount of wealth, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out that a lot of people couldn't tell the difference between Iraq and another country in the middle east if asked to do so on a map.

i'm all for putting more money into the education system over just about anything at this point.

devilinside

Quote from: one weak on Feb 09, 2007, 12:15 AM
i'm all for putting more money into the education system over just about anything at this point.

Me too. But I just know it's not going to happen. That's one of the reason's I'm considering moving to the UK in the next few years. I want the best education my kids can get,and I really hate to pay 30k for two kids to attend a private school. :(

one weak

i know how you feel, but at the same time we need to start making some changes and it can happen if the right person steps in.

devilinside

We need a woman in office...OH YES! ;) I know ya'll dig that idea.

one weak

maybe so. it would probably be a good thing, but not Hilary if that's what you're getting at.

tension_the_wire

Did you know that if American spent half of their military budget on education, every single American would be educated!

one weak

doesn't surprise me.

devilinside

Quote from: one weak on Feb 09, 2007, 12:34 AM
maybe so. it would probably be a good thing, but not Hilary if that's what you're getting at.
;D

devilinside

Quote from: tension_the_wire on Feb 09, 2007, 12:43 AM
Did you know that if American spent half of their military budget on education, every single American would be educated!

And if we quit lending our money to all these countries,non war related,we would be better off to. But unfortunately,people rely on us too much.

/

tension_the_wire

two words:
legalise pot!