Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

oh noez!!1

Started by lithium royalty, Jan 07, 2007, 01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azwethinkweiz

tension_the_wire

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 09, 2007, 08:36 PM
Quote from: tension_the_wire on Jan 09, 2007, 08:05 PM
And devilinside. I love you (god I hope your a chick). Your use of the word fucktards is great!

haha..yeah..i'm a chick. Glad you liked! ;)
Wicked, Now I don't have to go and have the talk with my parents...or my girlfriend:
"Hey Kirsty, I know we've been together for just under 10 years, but I've decided to turn gay"

lithium royalty

today at work we where talking about Martin Luther King Jr. and some dude asked if he got any compesation for his beating from the L.A.P.D.... he was black too..

oh noez!1

devilinside

That's something to brag about,you must be proud of the people YOU work with.

lithium royalty

no ones braggin, i'm not well off like you are, i actually have to work around here..

devilinside

Well off,not me. My husband,yes. Regardless,I guess that's just something I wouldn't brag about.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 09, 2007, 10:35 PM
Well off,not me. My husband,yes. Regardless,I guess that's just something I wouldn't brag about.

Lawl @ marriage

devilinside

tension_the_wire

Quote from: You Fail Me on Jan 09, 2007, 10:36 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Jan 09, 2007, 10:35 PM
Lawl @ marriage
I wouldn't laugh, bro. the right chick will come along and sonner or later.

Also, girls usually let you do anything to them sexually once they have a ring on their finger :)

How have you been anyways? I haven't been on here for a few months (Im Indychino).

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Nor have I. I've been off trying to rebuild a life and failing. So back to the good 'ol internet.

devilinside

ALMOST anything..

tension_the_wire

Give a girl something sparkly, bright and shiny and they're yours...

Kinda like a magpie!

devilinside

If they're materialistic,then sure. Dont get my wrong,my rings(yes i have 2) are pimp,but i'm happier when the other person is happy.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: tension_the_wire on Jan 09, 2007, 11:22 PM
Give a girl something sparkly, bright and shiny and they're yours...

Kinda like a magpie!

I don't believe in that shit.

I'm not gonna buy some bitch a diamond to get them to like me. If she wants something she can wear on her finger, I'll just jizz in her hand and call it good.

devilinside

alvarezbassist17

yeah, but at least with the ring you'd have something to aim at

tension_the_wire

Man, twice we've gone to get a proper engagement ring and twice we've spent the money on pot.
I proposed using a buger ring while she was in poncho.

We're not married yet though! Not till shes knocked up!

alvarezbassist17

Variable

I think the most important part of that video is at the beginning when he clearly states America runs the world.  Pwned bitches

devilinside

LMAO! Firestarter! ;)