Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

halloween (2007)

Started by Azwethinkweiz, Jan 07, 2007, 01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

looks like you should shut the fuck up.

Jizzlobber

Quote from: one weak on Mar 04, 2007, 10:54 PM
i am real anxious to see what he comes up with. however, Zombie is going to have to unleash all the tricks up his sleave to enjoy having a film that is not constantly up for criticism against a well-known classic series.

statistically, he's up against some heavy odds in taking on this project.

let's hope it great though!

yeah man, i feel confident that he'll do a good job though. i mean, he knows how much pressure is on him, and he knows what the expectations are. he's smart enough to make this film a brilliant movie.

i hope
<

Sam

Looks pretty good.  Hope he doesn't fuck it up.  But after seeing Devil's Rejects again last night...I believe he has a grasp on that whole "70's" feel in movies.

theis

so, i saw the workprint of this turd.

absolutely atrocious.

1/5.

ToneDef

ignore the fashion

i went to a midnight showing of it, its pretty awesome.

i thought rob zombie did a really good job on it.

theis

rob zombie should stop making movies.

this movie is a disgrace to the original.

ToneDef

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz

i'm pretty excited about this remake, i must say.

i think if anyone can pull it off, it's rob zombie. he really has a passion for horror movies and espcially halloween, so he'll definitely do anything not to fuck it up.

Oops

theis

yeah i know. i can't believe i actually had high hopes for this.

the devil's rejects is still a decent movie though

oldgentlovecraft

Fuck, time to watch it and step in on this

one weak

i enjoyed it. some of the acting was bad, but it was fun to watch.

Breach Unborn

I thought it was decent

deftonekid

i did't like it, i was expecting so much more from Zombie, what a disapoinment...

Variable

I thought it was a great movie.  Its a fucking horror flick.  What do you guys want from it?  It had greats tits and violence.  Thats about all that it needs to be

Swords

rad shit.

rob said it wasn't a "remake" it was just a different/new take on an old story.

the original will probably always be my fav. movie of all time.

i agree with variable too.
FYIHYD

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Variable on May 13, 2008, 02:52 AM
I thought it was a great movie.  Its a fucking horror flick.  What do you guys want from it?  It had greats tits and violence.  Thats about all that it needs to be
amen
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

one of the worst movies ever.

fireflyry

Not really getting this recent trend of remaking classics as opposed to leaving them be and thinking up new shit instead.

Meh.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Variable

they should be coming up with new ideas.  Hollywood is in desperate need of new ideas.  But some old movies could have been done better given new technology or better funding.  Or maybe someone just loved it so much that they wanted to play tribute.  Kind of like Deftones and "the chauffeur" or something.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: fireflyry on May 13, 2008, 10:20 AM
Not really getting this recent trend of remaking classics as opposed to leaving them be and thinking up new shit instead.

Meh.

just wait till michael bay remakes nightmare on elm street.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?