Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Nine Inch Nails - Find My Way [radio rip]

Find My Way album version. This sounds a lot better than that shit called Everything. Too bad that fucking idiot host couldnt keep his mouth shut. What a cockblock

theis

lostpilot

is it any good, Theis?
I'm not even sure if I should check it out

theis

Quote from: lostpilot on Aug 27, 2013, 08:52 AM
is it any good, Theis?

I haven't listened to it yet.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: theis on Aug 26, 2013, 07:02 PM
Hesitation Marks
http://rapidgator.net/file/f5fd9cc87161f4c18224e46b8c9398da/

Pass: 2012

can you upload this to mega? its going to take me an hour off of this link.

edit: nevermind, i got it off of pirate bay, only took like 5 minutes from there.

heythere

Quote from: lostpilot on Aug 27, 2013, 08:52 AM
is it any good, Theis?

TO ME, it almost sounds like an updated PHM.  I think its very good.

And thanks again Theis

DJR

Its a great record! Best since The Fragile

people are people

"Hesitions Marks" is incredible,I love the connections between some songs,
There's a lot of highlights on HM,musically,"Hesitation Marks" is arguably an instant classic,this is all of the previous NIN albums
thrown into a blender though it, Hesitation Marks strikes a perfect balance between the electronic/dance influences of Year Zero and the rich textural combinations that made older albums so irresistible while incorporating new and exciting elements,still comes out as stunningly original and one of Trent's more experimental works of the post-90s NIN era.
A few songs here are completely different and introduce an entirely new sound to NIN's catalogue capturing the essence of an old body of work and with it rekindle a special spark felt. Hesitation Marks is one of those rare gems that not only accomplishes this, but does so in way that also demonstrates Mr. Reznor's incredible progression as an artist. A modern vibe and never before heard elements. Now that i have made this useless and pretentious review

Edit: The album is amazing!

lostpilot

I actually like it quite a lot, couple of songs into the album. I "get" it where I never got 'Year Zero' or 'The Slip'.

ChannelZer0

Sorrow

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: DJR on Aug 27, 2013, 08:48 PM

Dude....dont even put this pop shitty album next to the masterpiece that The Fragile is.
Every band needs their Pop album and this is it for NIN. Absolutely awful CD. I know Im suppose to embrace the new nin sound, but shit at least give me something average. Also he is on Columbia records,another reason why he must be music friendly with the music that is going around the globe.
Biggest deception of the year for sure.

only pieces remain

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Aug 31, 2013, 07:14 AM

Dude....dont even put this pop shitty album next to the masterpiece that The Fragile is.
Every band needs their Pop album and this is it for NIN. Absolutely awful CD. I know Im suppose to embrace the new nin sound, but shit at least give me something average. Also he is on Columbia records,another reason why he must be music friendly with the music that is going around the globe.

I agree sadly

lostpilot

Yes, you who say that this album cannot be compared to the Fragile are right, and this album is clearly not up to par but it's way above a couple previous albums and is a nice come back. Am I the only one who see this?

people are people

Sometimes we need to get over ourselves and respect the fucking artists,
that made for so many years awesome songs that help us all in bad or good moments,
TOOL will never have a "pop shitty album" because any person that is a fan of TOOL knows how they see the music business!!!
Say that "HM" is a "pop shitty album" is hypocrisy or only a lack of knowledge for NIN that I am sure that is not the case,
If you guys can't feel the album,THAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM,stop the nonsense!because I only like a couple of songs in this fucking album,
but I don't come here to say complete bullshit.I miss the "hate" in the songs, but make comments with rage will not change the fucking reality.

Jerry_Curls

Its the same with Deftones. They aren't young, angry guys anymore. Chino wants to write songs about Waves and Love.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

DJR

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Aug 31, 2013, 07:14 AM

I wouldnt exactly class this as a radio friendly record....With Teeth is by far the most "pop" record he has done, and even Year Zero became very popular with people that didnt like NIN.... Survivalism was even on saturday morning kids shows! And i never compared it to The Fragile, i said it was the best SINCE that. (Meaning i prefer this to With Teeth, Year Zero and The Slip) Having said that i think Ghosts was the best stuff since but it's just instrumental.

He's 48 and Sober, of course this is going to be the direction now......

Subliminal

It's a great album, it's slowly growing on me, but Trent still has it. He could easily knock out another Fragile album if he wanted, but this side of NIN does just as well.

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Aug 31, 2013, 10:58 PM
Its the same with Deftones. They aren't young, angry guys anymore. Chino wants to write songs about Waves and Love.

Waves....LOL! love it.

devilinside

Still don't dig it. He will be here next week and I've decided not to go. First time I haven't gone to one of his US shows during a tour since he became NIN. Yeah I'm fucking old shut up.

White Wrist

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 14, 2013, 07:47 PM
Still don't dig it. He will be here next week and I've decided not to go. First time I haven't gone to one of his US shows during a tour since he became NIN. Yeah I'm fucking old shut up.

NO!

Please...donĀ“t do that! GO!

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 14, 2013, 07:47 PM

You're making a mistake Kelly!