Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

White Wrist

wow wow wow...

only instrumental! Trent Reznor!

devilinside

Yeah,I heard about it about 8 PM on the Spiral. I tried going for a while,but I think because soooo many people found out it crashed for a few. Next paycheck imma get it.

sexy!

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Im so getting that special edition
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

White Wrist

great news.

great trent´s vision about music...and the industry.

well, looks sexy! I will pay!

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 03, 2008, 02:35 AM
Yeah,I heard about it about 8 PM on the Spiral. I tried going for a while,but I think because soooo many people found out it crashed for a few. Next paycheck imma get it.

Do you know the price babe? If you know thanks in advance ;)

sexy!

devilinside

That one is $300 US dollars.

devilinside

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Im getting the one of 75 though I would love another autograph by trent LOL

White Wrist

in torrents too...

pirate bay, what.cd and waffles. Awesome!

Sushi-X

pretty sweet record! some of the tracks feel like they're part of  "Year Zero"

Rocket Skates '94

mr.sinister

yeah! for sure i am gonna buy this sweet fuckin' collection when it hits stores! just the 2 disc digipak though. i cant afford the other things. but man this is great news!

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Can anyone post the files because I have been trying for hours and nothing yet.

mr.sinister

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Mar 03, 2008, 05:49 AM
Can anyone post the files because I have been trying for hours and nothing yet.

yeah man there is sooo much traffic. but i have been hearing songs their player and the sound really good.

goldpony

that set is impressive. the box set looks nice too :D
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Jizzlobber

nice.

someone should post a review on it when they hear it.
<

ignore the fashion

maybe its just because my eyes suck so bad, but for the life of me i can't seem to type in the correct little code thingy

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Im downloading my Ghost file finally I will upload it for you guys soon

lostpilot

At the moment listening to Ghosts II.
Incredible, I was sooo waiting for it.
Incredible..

Moz

Cant get bittorrent to work right now, I suppose no one can pm me a direct link.

Anyone knowing me knows that I'll get the real version asap.  :'(