Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Probably the same With Teeth did...politics and sticking it to the man. lol

mr.sinister

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 23, 2008, 03:58 PM
Quote from: mr.sinester on Apr 23, 2008, 06:27 AM
The official song is up on NIN.com now.

I wonder what Trent has up his sleeve now... new album?

Ummm yeah...that's a given now that he's not legally bound with a label. He's gonna throw shit out left and right i'm sure. Hopefully he has Danny Lohner up his sleeve too.
Or maybe a 5 track EP? I am hoping for an LP though.

Oldnewtype

I'm excited to see Robin Fink touring with them abain but I just heard that new songs Discipline and it fucking blows. Trent needs to take the dick out of his ass and put the needle back in.

lostpilot

new song is too [Witha_Teetha]'ish

White Wrist

Quote from: bored on Apr 28, 2008, 07:24 PM
new song is too [Witha_Teetha]'ish

that ´s good. I mean, the fragile era...is over. I don´t believe Trent will do something as fragile anymore. It´s a mix between WT and some Y0.

lostpilot

I would really wish them to stop making such overproduced music.
The Fragile/The Downward Spiral both are still irreplaceable because they have tons of unique soundscapes, "tiny" sounds everywhere around you, and now (of course, Ghosts was quite an attempt to again create those moods) they're all again about making music for the radio.

I'm sorry to say that, but I feel this way about NIN nowadays.

mr.sinister

I like the news song. I thought it was good.

theshadeisatool

I did too. Funky - like a lot of his recent songs.

He has mellowed way out that's for sure on the post-Fragile albums. I agree with WWrist that era is definitely over. I don't know if I would like something metallic (along the lines of Broken) mixed with all the electronica he's using...

White Wrist

Fragile is...THE masterpiece.

but i think it´s related to...a drug era...that´s over. That´s why, Trent will not do anything like that.

Maybe he will push the limits...in between electronic and other kind of stuff.

But this Discipline....

oh...we feel like dancing

...you know

devilinside

I miss The Fragile era.

*cries*

I <3 cornstarch

White Wrist

kelly...are you going to any NIN show?

devilinside

Yeah...I'm gonna see them at Lollapalooza,and I just got off the phone with my friend and her and I are probably gonna go to the Lexington one. MIGHT hit up Knoxville...but not sure how money and time will be. I'm not gonna wear them out like I have previous years.

devilinside

White Wrist

Quote from: devilinside on May 01, 2008, 05:05 PM
Yeah...I'm gonna see them at Lollapalooza,and I just got off the phone with my friend and her and I are probably gonna go to the Lexington one. MIGHT hit up Knoxville...but not sure how money and time will be. I'm not gonna wear them out like I have previous years.

...i want too! Me and my friend...we wanted to go to Lolla, cause she has some family in CA. But...i don´t have money. If you meet Trent, please get me a signaturrrreeeeeeeeeee!

devilinside

Well,after going to 12 shows and NEVER meeting the man,I don't think I ever will. :( And now that the Spiral is vanishing,it's pretty near impossible.

*sighs*

White Wrist

Quote from: devilinside on May 01, 2008, 06:07 PM
Well,after going to 12 shows and NEVER meeting the man,I don't think I ever will. :( And now that the Spiral is vanishing,it's pretty near impossible.

*sighs*

everything is possible! Don´t you have any contacts? Inside man?Something!

devilinside

The only somewhat contact I have is Rob,and he won't do any favors. BUT...Trent knows who I am! Muwahahahaha!!!! (thank you spiral and suzie)

White Wrist

Rob Schneider? No ffavor?....wtf!

mr.sinister

New NIN song. Its called "Echoplex" download it here.

http://www.ilike.com/artist/Nine+Inch+Nails

Yasiu

Go to http://www.nin.com May 5

-----

Discipline is pretty OK - it reminds a little of WT - small amounts of sounds etc. It's poppy - and like Trent said, its good for jumping around with a good mood.

Echoplex - its better than Discipline, like the guitar, the vocals are a little sleepy - hope someday Trent will make smth like Somewhat Dmged and he'll scream the hell out of himself. One thing it reminds me of - RIGHT side of Fragile - something like Please, but a little slowed down. 5 may? Maybe a 5 song EP?