Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollercoaster

I will admit, the new song shits on wiff teeff.

skinnypuppy

all this stuff behind Year Zero is really hyping me up. The "leak" of the new song, the promo of survivalism..the promo sites..this is awesome.

The new track is awesome, too.

devilinside

I know,I'm UBER excited. And I cant believe he is getting it out in less that 5/10 years! Whooo Sober Trent!

maestro416

can someone re-up a link to this song or send me a PM, the links dont look like theyre working.  thanks.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

lollercoaster

On second listen, it's just as bad as wiff teeff if not worse.

devilinside

It sounds nothing like W_T to me.

lollercoaster

I never said it did.  All I said was that it is bad.

maestro416

got it - this song is sick, sounds like a lost downward spiral b-side

devilinside

Quote from: lollercoaster on Feb 15, 2007, 05:41 AM
I never said it did.  All I said was that it is bad.

Yes,but you are comparing one song from an album you have never heard to an album you didn't like. But whatever,to each their own.

lollercoaster

I'm saying with teeth sucked, badly.  This song is on the same level of suckiness.

Inkblades

I like the music in the song alot...

the singing, not so much.

Oldnewtype

it sounds like this is what he wanted to do with With Teeth.

I absolutely fucking LOVE this song. can't wait to hear the rest.

Gaz

I really like the song, can't wait to hear the album

devilinside

devilinside

I just edited this post,and it edited one above too??? MMk.....

Gaz

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

The song is fucking great thanks again !!!! ^^