Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What's something you want to say to say to someone but cant say it to their face

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atomic

hide in yor trashcan for a night and then when they dump it BAM caught in the act!
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 29, 2008, 12:12 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Jan 28, 2008, 11:49 PM
Quote from: goldpony on Jan 28, 2008, 10:42 PM

to the people who keep putting their garbage in my trashcan:

"Cut the shit assholes" if i only knew who was doing it.....

that's pretty shitty!
Quote from: claudio on Jan 28, 2008, 11:50 PM
Man, I hate that!

yeah its driving me fucking insane. i have a pretty good idea which one of my neighbors is doing it, but i havent caught em yet and i dont wanna make false accusations. im too much of an upstanding citizen to do it to someone else :D until then, its overfull garbage can for me :'(
no one could fault you for putting a bomb in your trash can set to go off when the lip opens

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Jan 29, 2008, 05:25 PM

that's pretty shitty!
Man, I hate that!

yeah its driving me fucking insane. i have a pretty good idea which one of my neighbors is doing it, but i havent caught em yet and i dont wanna make false accusations. im too much of an upstanding citizen to do it to someone else :D until then, its overfull garbage can for me :'(
no one could fault you for putting a bomb in your trash can set to go off when the lip opens

hmmm, this is an interesting option. however, i worry it may be a kid whos putting it in there. i have no problem offing adults, but i dont hurt kids :)
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

deftonekid

to goldpony: arrogant

oh i already told you that lol

ok then:
to goldpony: sorry lol

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 29, 2008, 06:46 PM

that's pretty shitty!
Man, I hate that!

hmmm, this is an interesting option. however, i worry it may be a kid whos putting it in there. i have no problem offing adults, but i dont hurt kids :)
fuck those kids.  They are just going to grow into ass holes

Atomic

Quote from: Variable on Jan 30, 2008, 02:31 PM

that's pretty shitty!
Man, I hate that!

today their dumpin' their trash in yor trashcan, tomorrow they could be in the navy......assholes!

goldpony

Quote from: deftonekid on Jan 30, 2008, 12:41 AM
to goldpony: arrogant

oh i already told you that lol

ok then:
to goldpony: sorry lol

hahaha, but my question is, how does venting about my neighbors putting their garbage in my trashcan make me arrogant? you should know im arrogant because i love myself so much, no other reason :D

Quote from: Atomic on Jan 30, 2008, 03:56 PM

that's pretty shitty!
Man, I hate that!

today their dumpin' their trash in yor trashcan, tomorrow they could be in the navy......assholes!

LMFAO ^5 atomic
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

samson simpson

" Ryan, I want to make love to your mothers breasts ( and I know i can if i try  hard enough ).... dont let it affect our 8 year long freindship..please."

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Atomic

Quote from: samson simpson on Jan 31, 2008, 03:13 AM
" Ryan, I want to make love to your mothers breasts ( and I know i can if i try  hard enough ).... dont let it affect our 8 year long freindship..please."
BOOBIES!!!
now the threads interesting ;D
Quote from: goldpony on Jan 30, 2008, 06:33 PM
LMFAO ^5 atomic
8)

Variable

that's pretty shitty!
Man, I hate that!

im pretty sure that you are just angry because these kids, by actually taking out the trash, have accomplished more in their life than you ever will.

ToneDef

that's pretty shitty!
Man, I hate that!

Not a bad idea. Although if it happened to be a night when the person doesn't strike, the next morning when they come to collect the trash it's gonna be limb mania.

Atomic

Quote from: Variable on Jan 31, 2008, 01:16 PM

that's pretty shitty!
Man, I hate that!

im pretty sure that you are just angry because these kids, by actually taking out the trash, have accomplished more in their life than you ever will.
well i could always join the navy too, but yea yor right, garbage is more important

Variable

Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 01, 2008, 10:04 AM

that's pretty shitty!
Man, I hate that!

Not a bad idea. Although if it happened to be a night when the person doesn't strike, the next morning when they come to collect the trash it's gonna be limb mania.
maybe a cork bomb.  Just make it hurt.
Quote from: Atomic on Feb 01, 2008, 10:19 AM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 31, 2008, 01:16 PM

that's pretty shitty!
Man, I hate that!

well i could always join the navy too, but yea yor right, garbage is more important
most people in the navy dont even know what work is.  You will not insult me by making fun of the navy my child.  the navy deserves to get ripped on.

Atomic

Variable

Atomic

DefGuy

i want to tell my girlfriend she's so goddamn annoying sometimes, well most of the time...but sometimes she's not... and when she's not, i feel awesome, like some would say: 'like more', that's why i hesitate saying that to her...

i don't know...maybe this is off-topic, sorry if it is, but i wanted to get that out of my system  :)

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

goldpony

Quote from: DefGuy on Jul 16, 2009, 07:50 AM
i want to tell my girlfriend she's so goddamn annoying sometimes, well most of the time...but sometimes she's not... and when she's not, i feel awesome, like some would say: 'like more', that's why i hesitate saying that to her...

i don't know...maybe this is off-topic, sorry if it is, but i wanted to get that out of my system  :)

i suggest if you want to keep the peace to leave it alone  :) Unless it is something that you really cannot stand, realize that in every relationship the other person does things that annoy the other person without realizing it. just take it as it is and understand that its one of the reasons youre with her.
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Fireal1222

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jan 14, 2007, 03:20 AM
i want to tell this one girl that i love her to the end of the earth, always have, and will treat her better than anyone ever could, but i'm afraid of ruining the relationship that we have, even if it isn't intimate.  hurts though.

she would never. ever. want to be with a giant pussy like you.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.