Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Confession Booth

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

I just can't understand why you'd do something like cover your hair or your body. It doesn't make sense to me. It won't do either because I'm uninformed when it comes to religion, I'll admit that immediately. But I mean we're born naked. It takes away from the simplicity of life and us as human beings. I'd walk around naked if I didn't get taken down by nazis. Sorry, I mean the police.

Actually nah, I wouldn't.. I hate myself naked.. But that's only 'cause I live in a society that deems not wearing clothes in day to day life just wrong. It's not wrong, it's right. Wearing clothes is wrong.

Mazzy, you got a nudist brother yeah? Next time you see him shake his hand for me. Make sure it's his hand before you shake though.

I'm pro nakedness.

Juicy Fruit

I understand where you're coming from.

The reason I have issues about it is because sex outside marriage is not allowed in Islam, and obviously the naked body is an attractive thing, so when you cover it you're less attractive and sex outside marriage is less of a temptation to people.

And now you probably don't understand why sex outside marriage isn't allowed, and I could explain but you wouldn't agree which is fair enough, but basically it comes down to a difference of opinion.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Moz La Punk

Yea, but the fact that it is suggested that men have more lust for sex when they see more naked skin (which could be true), is because its so unordinairy to show yourself naked these days. If everyone would walk around naked all the time, men wouldn't get even hornier when they see it. Because they're used to it then. So we created this problem ourselves.

Then again, if we would never have worn clothes, we would still be extremely, and I do mean extremely, hairy.

Juicy Fruit

Subliminal

If we didn't wear clothes, We'd probably freeze and die, So i disagree with the whole...

''Wearing clothes is wrong''

We have them for more than one reason.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: Subliminal on Jan 16, 2007, 12:06 PM
If we didn't wear clothes, We'd probably freeze and die, So i disagree with the whole...

If we wouldnt wear clothes we would have had enough fur to be resistant against the cold. Duh.

Juicy Fruit

I also agree with that.

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jan 16, 2007, 12:22 PM

If we wouldnt wear clothes we would have had enough fur to be resistant against the cold. Duh.

Yeah but it would take generations and generations for us to develop enough 'fur' to become resistant to it...

rxqueen

Quote from: ToneDef on Jan 16, 2007, 10:26 AM
I'm pro nakedness.

Haha, all this nakedness stuff could come from me. I agree with you Trav. If it wasn't so unusual I'd walk naked all the time, but it would obviously feel weird cause we're not used to it. And everyone would stare as if he saw aliens. A friend of mine was all shocked cause I took sunbaths only with a panty on last summer.. (it was a secluded place though, there was only one family with me, and the man was like :O all the time) She also freaked out when she saw my cherry waves pics, maybe she just doesn't like my breasts, I don't know..

And moz is right with the fur thing. In 'a few' years humans won't have hair on the legs, arms and armpits anymore. Eyebrows and lashes are there to protect the eye from dust and shit, but nearly all hair we've got isn't needed anymore..

Subliminal

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Jan 16, 2007, 12:37 PM

I also agree with that.

Yeah but it would take generations and generations for us to develop enough 'fur' to become resistant to it...

Exactly, We'd be dead before we could even develop fur, DUR.

Zevaka

then maybe take off not all the cloth but for expamle only boots and hats... our sons will refuse wearing t-shirts and so on... our grandgrand x 10 sons will develop fur for sure.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: Subliminal on Jan 16, 2007, 01:02 PM

I also agree with that.

Thats not what I mean. If we shouldnt have worn clothes to begin with, we would still have that fur. DUUURRR

Subliminal

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jan 16, 2007, 01:19 PM
Quote from: Subliminal on Jan 16, 2007, 01:02 PM

I also agree with that.

Thats not what I mean. If we shouldnt have worn clothes to begin with, we would still have that fur. DUUURRR

And we'd probably still be making fires by rubbing sticks together.

Moz La Punk

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Jacob

I confess... I'm only wearing underwear right now.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

tarkil

Can we rub something else ? Now that would be fun too...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Jacob

rubbing meat sticks together?

tarkil

Quote from: aenemic on Jan 16, 2007, 03:34 PM
I confess... I'm only wearing underwear right now.

So am I, so am I...

tarkil

Jacob

Quote from: tarkil on Jan 16, 2007, 03:45 PM
Quote from: aenemic on Jan 16, 2007, 03:42 PM
rubbing meat sticks together?

Wann rub mine man ? ;)

we'll make pretty little sparks....