Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@neurotic

Started by rxqueen, Jan 23, 2007, 11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rxqueen

Look what deviantart does to me. Now I look like someone who can't remember 12 words..  ::)

Saturday Night Whiskey

cmon, girl!
you have your own thread!
where are you? or you saw that and think "nevermind, im too difficult for you all"
we wanna know more about you!

p.s.: thanks for the cure 4cds but please, dont throw away your heart.

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 21, 2007, 10:00 PM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.

hydroponic82

neurotic

i'm here.. didn't realize i have my own thread here..:D
so, what do you want to know about me?:)
...never trust the obvious...

Saturday Night Whiskey

everything you can tell about yourself
dunno, do you like painture?
Modigliani or Picasso?

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 21, 2007, 10:00 PM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.

neurotic

i finished Art&Design School and plan on studying at the Academy of Applied Arts, so yes, I like painting.
I don't like cubism very much, but some of Picasso's early work is really good!
Are you into painting aswell?

@ Hydro - get YIM/MSN/ICQ! :D

neurotic

I've been thinking a lot lately. I think it's time for me to leave this board because I don't feel as comfortable here as I used to. I'll probably be back, but can't tell you when because I don't know it myself.
I'm in a weird phase in my life and I feel like my soul is fading out and running away from me. And I need to get away from people-virtual ones and real ones. I need to be alone and without technology(I'll probably turn off my mobile phone aswell) to do some soul-seeking. I know most of you will think this is stupid, I'm saying goodbye though most of you don't know who I am.
Well, the problem is that I don't know who I am anymore. I've changed. And it was a bad change. So now I need to get my soul back, and I'm sure I won't find it online.

I won't be here for a while, but I'll check my email every couple of days if somebody wants to contact me....

Goodbye....

Zevaka

It's your choice.
The thing i know is that you're cool sl.com member. Though you're rather modest, though you are not fighting for others' attention here, as for me, i never skip your posts while reading some threads, like i do about some other persons' posts.

Hope you'll find your soul and will return here.

Respect.

tarkil

I agree with zevaka, you were one of the cool ones in here...
Enjoy your regeneration, and see you one day again.

Good luck.

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Crazylegs

Zevaka

hey, girl, i wonder, what music do you like? Tell about it, please. Genres, bands...??

rxqueen

I agree with Zevaka. Hope you'll be ok and come back with some great drawings. :)

neurotic

Quote from: Zevaka on Jul 03, 2007, 06:42 AM
hey, girl, i wonder, what music do you like? Tell about it, please. Genres, bands...??

i don't like to label music.. but i can name a few bands i like..;)
Deftones, of course, Dredg, At the drive-in, the cure, joy division, and from recently the smiths.. it really depends on my mood... sometimes i like relaxing music such as sigur ros or post-rock bands, and sometimes i'm in the mood for something with heavy guitars..:)

@ rxqueen - that was a couple months ago, i got over that emotional crisis..;) now i have another kind of crisis..:D

White Wrist

you are the cool girl...that finds albums magically! :D

and i made 2 invites to be your friend at myspace...and you didnĀ“t accept! ahahah!

neurotic

oops. sorry, i don't usually add people if i don't know who they are.. now I know..:D request again;)

White Wrist

Happy birthday....my friend!

and thanks for all the downloads you made possible!

:D

neurotic

Thank you...

..and no problem! Sharing makes the world a better place..;)

tarkil

Happy birthday miss....
Keep on taking all those great pics too.... ;)

Cheers

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

samson simpson

Have a very happy anniversary celebration of your birth.

neurotic

Thank you both very very much! :-*