Has anyone seen this TV series?
It's brilliant.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I fucking love it.

Drakesmoke1

No, would anyone care to educate me?
'That island, on the beach. We could take this boat...'

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

It's a little late to start watching as you will have no idea what's going on.

I suggest limewire or isohunt and find all the episodes.

I'm sure if you have some torrenting software, you can find them all.

Drakesmoke1

Quote from: You Fail Me on Feb 11, 2007, 01:35 AM
It's a little late to start watching as you will have no idea what's going on.

I suggest limewire or isohunt and find all the episodes.

I'm sure if you have some torrenting software, you can find them all.

Questions:

1) What's going on.
2) How many episodes, how much bandwidth will it steal.
3) Is it worth it?
4) Not a question, nay, but a request: what is the gist of the thing?

You have to forgive me, I am pissed tyou see
'That island, on the beach. We could take this boat...'

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

There have currently been 14 episode, a couple of which are on the nbc website. E.P 1 as well as 10 - 14.

The show is about these ordinary people that discover they have...abilities, superpowers if you want to use that term, and the story that they all share.

I can't really say much since so much has happened and I forget what the first couple of episodes were like, but it's a damn good show and has surprisingly good acting and such for what it is.

It is very much worth it, I thought it would be stupid at first, but I gave the season premier a chance and was instantly hooked afterwards.

I'm sure all the episodes are somewhere on isohunt.com if you have some torrent software.

Mascara Snake

Good show watched all the episodes on www.gofish.com last week when i was sick!!

The Japenese dudes are funny as hell!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Rambo

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

NOT PETER! NOOOOOO!

BloodyKnifePrty

this show's awesome, I'm pissed that there won't be a new one for another month though

Mojovision

is it me, or does the cop looks sometimes amazingly like chino? when i started watching this show, i thought the guy must be chino's brother or related...checked it on internet, and he has a completely different last name hehehe...i dont even think chino has brothers anyways...
Band popularity can be measured by the number of bootlegs available to the public.

Jizzlobber

so ur calling chino fat again?

i think its brilliant, a friend downloaded all the episodes and i watched it a few days ago...i watched like 16 episodes in one day..i was smoking weed a lot that day too! which helped me concentrate more. 8)
<

Mascara Snake

yeah i watched like 14 in one day when i first started watching it!! quality show, its back this week too!!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Oh god, thank you for reminding me.

Ooh, I got goosebumps last week.

Here's how I know Peter won't die:

1. He's pretty much the main character
2. When Hiro came back to warn Peter, he said "I almost didn't recognize you without your scar"

Jizzlobber

i dunno, peter probably will die, unless he gets control.
<

theis

just watched the first two episodes of season 1.

i'm hooked.

Infector

God, I love that series, great characters and story line. I finished watching series one, and now have to wait till september for the 2nd... I'm having withdrawel symptoms

samson simpson

ya tAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Frankz0r

it kicks ass.

I downloaded all the episodes and watched the whole season on 2 days (yeah man, 2 days!)...

when will the 2nd season start? on sep 23rd?

yoda on mars

nah, I don't like it. reminds me of advertisement. lot of shit in a short period of time.